The First Test

You made your way outside with the rest of the class.

That was embarrassing, I hope that I can make up for it by showing them my abilities.

The homeless man lead the class over to a little area by the school probably used for quirk testing by the looks of each section of the field. The so called teacher began explaining that they will be doing a quirk assessment test once you got the gist of it you stopped listening and began scouting out your classmates.

There were a lot of interesting faces in the crowd.

So looks like this is my competition for the next 3 years.

The teacher called on a student to throw a ball or something he called on that student again before walking over to the crowd of students. You looked up to see the teacher directly in front of you. "Y/n L/n how many times do I have to call you name before you answer" you sweat dropped.

"Sorry about that" the homeless man sighed "It might be hard to believe but this guy got 1st place in the entrance exam" the entire class was surprised.

They couldn't believe that someone like you got 1st. "As I was saying L/n will throw this ball as far as he can without stepping out of this circle" you walked over to the circle "Actually I prefer to be called by my first name, Y/n" the homeless man once again sighed "I don't care just throw the damned ball" you rolled your eyes.

You began first by focusing your total concentration breathing. Although you already have it mastered if you put more focus into it than before you can strengthen your body even more. Next you activated your quirk making a f/c aura appear around you as it began to get brighter and stronger as electricity started seeping out of your skin. Unlike when you fought the robot you had more time to build up your power. As the electricity became more and more ferocious and bright the class began to fear what type of power you were building up.

Then you brought your arm and threw the ball with all of your might. The second the ball left your hand a huge shockwave led to the students having to hang on to a nearby railing to avoid being blown away. The ball soared off into the distance probably never to be seen again.

The teacher took out a phone and waited a second. The phone made a dinging sound and he showed us the phone, it had the number 1082.7 meters on it.

Apparently Bakugou was there and he began freaking out about how strong you had gotten over only 10 months. He ran at you as he began yelling at you "How did you get this strong?! How many push ups did you do?!How many sit ups?! What kind of juice did you drink?!" you stepped back in suprise.

"What kind of juice?!" you snapped back into reality "I just trained Bakugou nothing special" Bakugou began to get more angry "Just training!? Nothing special?! Bullshit!" Bakugou began running towards you.

Then he was suddenly tangled in a scarf of some sorts "That's enough, I can't have students attacking each other, they might take away my teaching license" the homeless man apparently had a lot more to him than what he looked like.

He unwrapped Bakugou from his scarf "I know who you are! You're the Erasure Hero: Eraserhead! You're also able to cancel out people's quirks just by looking at them!" surprisingly Midoriya was in your class.

Looks like Midoriya made it into the hero course after all. Good for him, he can finally live out his lifelong dream.

The rest of the tests went fine, the 50-meter dash went smoothly when you made it across with a time of 1.73 seconds. You cleared the sand pit on the standing long jump. You maxed out the machine on the grip strength test by slowly letting out more and more energy. Sadly tragedy struck when you tripped on the repeated side steps. Then the ball throw came up.

It was Midoriya's turn, he looked at the ball for a second and then started to emit a breathtaking power before it suddenly shut off and the ball landed at 46 meters.

I swear I felt something, a raging inferno of power but it suddenly shut off.

You looked at Midoriya.

Does he have a quirk?! But did anyone else notice that? Or was it something within me that helped me sense that power...

The hobo used his scarf to grab Midoriya and drag him closer to him. He looked like was talking to him and Midoriya looked frightened, then suddenly he let Midoriya go and then he went back over to the throwing circle.

Midoriya once again stood there for a second before beginning to throw the ball again. You didn't immediately sense the power but then just as the ball was about to leave Midoriya's hand you felt the power again but not a spread out as before. It seemed to be pinpointed in his hand.

Then Midoriya yelled "Smash!"

Smash?! That's All Might's thing!

The ball soared away before the hobo's phone dinged "705.3 meters!"

What...was...that? He has a quirk? But...how? One thing is for certain, Bakugou isn't going to be happy about this.

"Deku!" Bakugou's hands were lighting up with explosions as he charged Midoriya. The hobo was about to use his scarf to stop him but it wasn't him to stop Bakugou in his tracks. You had leaped forward and kicked Bakugou in the face.

______________________________________

Chapter done! But other than that I have a question, do you want to fight Bakugou next chapter? I mean like an actual 1v1 fight. I'm thinking of a way for them to fight without Aizawa stopping it right away. Tell me in the comments whether of not you want to brawl with King Explosion Murder!
______________________________________