Sleepover

*again dont own the picture above~enjoy!*

It was now almost time for the sleepover, you just finished packing your stuff and were just eating a quick snack before heading over to Momos house. Your aunt drove you to her house and you saw the other girls heading to the door so you joined them, "hey y/n! glad you came!" mina says. You give her a big smile and knock on the door where momo meets you. You now realize she lives in a mansion and you just stand there in awe on how big and beautiful it is. Momo gives you all a tour and then you guys all get comfortable in the living room. Mome brings out some snacks and you guys just chat for a while. 

After talking for a while mina says, "lets play truth or dare! Whos in?" everyone agrees and we start playing. Mina goes first and asks you,"y/n truth or dare" you respond with truth. "do you have a crush y/n" she asks and your face goes bright red, you look down from embarrassment and say, "i think i like bakugo" but you say that last part in almost a whisper, "what was that last part?" ururaka asks, your face goes even more red and you say the last part a little louder, "BAKUGO" you half yell. They all look at you and then squeal, "OH MY GOSH! I SHIP SO HARD" mina screams excitedly while you just sulk in embarrassment, "ok can we just move on now" you ask, "ok fine you ask someone y/n" mina says, you look around the group and look at ururaka and ask her truth or dare she also says truth so you ask her the same question you were asked. Her face also goes very red and says, "I have a crush on deku..." again everyone squeals and ships them together. You even ship them together. "we already have 2 ships in the class woohoo!" mina says fangirling. You guys play a couple more rounds of truth or dare consisting of Jirou eating a spoon full of salt, momo prank calling someone and mina having to post the wap on tiktok. You then thought of bakugo and decided to tell the girls what hes been calling you, "hey guys.. um bakugo calls me dollface, do you have any idea why?" you say blushing. They all stop and then squeal once again saying, "HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU Y/N!" you look at them and say, "you think so? idk guys.." they look at your little innocent self and just sigh in awe of how cute you are. You guys then keep talking till it gets very dark. Yall decide to watch a movie which you end up falling asleep to. 

The next morning you wake up and everyone is still asleep so you decide to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and make some breakfast for everyone. While your making some pancakes mina woke up and comes in saying, "hey something smells good what you making?" you respond saying pancakes and she comes over and helps you finish making them. The rest of the  girls wake up and you all eat and converse with one another. After breakfast everyone gets dressed and gets ready to go to the mall. 

You arrive at the mall and start clothes shopping. You get whole new cute outfit which consists of a long sleeve black shirt and a maroon overall dress 

 You get whole new cute outfit which consists of a long sleeve black shirt and a maroon overall dress 

You guys continue shopping and then decide to get some lunch. You offer to go and get everyones food so you go and order for everyone. While standing in line you hear a familiar voice and turn around to see none other then Asuna. You look at her and smile and she just rolls her eyes and keeps talking to her friends purposefully saying somethings to loud like, "do you see her outfit, ew" or "how did she even get to transfer from America shes just a wast of space". You just look at the ground feeling hurt and then hurry to grab everyone's food. You return to the table and put a fake smile because you dont want anyone worrying about you. You all eat and talk but you stay a little more quiet because those hurtful words just kept replaying in your head. "hey y/n your being awfully quiet you alright? Did something happen?" momo asks, you look up from your food and smile while saying "oh yeah im fine just thinking of what USJ is gonna be like on monday" you lie, but then everyone starts talking about USJ so you sigh in relief not wanting people to have to worry about you. After you finished eating you went back to Momos house and it was time for everyone to go home. You said goodbye to everyone and made sure to get all of their numbers. Your aunt came and picked you up and you went home.

That was a lot of fun... but am i really a waste of space

Hey guys! Another chapter done! sorry if some of you dont ship ururaka and deku but i think they are cute so I decided to add them to the story. Hope who ever reads this is enjoying it! Till next time Bye! ~London