Part 13- Trip

Asiyah's POV.

What's happening with me?!

I clearly hate him so what is going on with me?!!!

When I went back to my room after what happened, my heart wouldn't stop beating fast and I was blushing so hard.

How can I be like this because of him?!

I'm so confused and lost right now.

I don't what to do.

He did me wrong so many times, how can I still feel this way?

What is this guy?

But I can't let him play me anyhow.

I need to keep things straight and be serious. I can't give him false hope.

Today, we're leaving for a trip.

It will be the second time that we leave this place to go somewhere for an activity.

I asked Sultan and he said I could participate if I want to but it wasn't obligated to me.

I wonder why he's being this way with me?

Why did, suddenly, he treats me different than the others?

Everyone packed their bags and got ready.

I decided to wear a pair of army pants, a white shirt and a black hoodie.

Last time I wore a pair of leggings I got kidnapped. I don't think I'll ever wear them again.

I finished up with a pair of black hiking boots.

We went out and put our bags in the bus before getting inside.

I sat in the last seat in the back, I want to be alone and by myself.

"hey Asiyah! you're joining us this time?" Zorah asked. She was sitting in the seat in front of me.

"yeah I was getting really bored alone" I told her.

"great, let's work well together"she said

"sure" I said with a smile.

I can maybe take the chance to ask her about her brother during the ride.

I'll try my best.

I sat comfortably and put my hoodie cap on. I think everyone is already in the bus, no one will sit next to me which is what I wanted.

I took out my phone and was about to put my earphones on when I saw someone getting in the bus.

"attention girls!" I looked up and saw Azaan.

Ya Allah, please not today!

Spare me today please!

"I will be your coach for the 3 days trip we're about to go on, for now relax and enjoy the ride I'll explain further once we're off" he said as he was making his way in the back.

Oh my god!!

I tried to hide myself with my hoodie as much as possible.

I felt someone sit beside me and opened my eyes to see... Abay?

"what are you..?"

"sorry there was no more space in the other bus I had to get on this one, you don't mind?" he asked me.

"no worries" I said.

Where's...Azaan?

I looked around and saw him right in front beside Zorah.