CH 9: Sweet Chaos

Mew entered, smiling. He has been smiling like an idiot ever since his wife gave him the news. Zee turned and ran to his brother for support. Gulf came in soon after.

"Papa Gun!!!" Gulf ran straight to Gun hugging him. "What is Gulf doing here?" Type was even more done. "He and Mew are married." Saint whispered to his papa, still looking at the ground. Gulf looked at his best friend who was standing with his head hung down, he sensed it to be guilt. Type exclaimed, "Ai'Off, Ai'Gun! can your family be more messed up!?". Mew was still blank about the situation.

Gulf moved closer to Saint asking him if he was okay. Saint simply nodded still looking at the ground. Gulf had been his friend since childhood and knew when he was lying and sad.

Gun questioned Type back, "What's so messed up? I know my husband is stupid, my sons are just like my husband and my daughter takes after me so she has her brains working. But I don't see any mess there" Mew looked at his papa, "Papa, you really think me and P'Zee are that stupid?". It was a clear insult to Off. "By the way, how come Uncle Type and Uncle Man visiting us?" Mew greeted the two, confused on why was Type holding Saint's arm earlier. "My son is dating your elder son. And your younger son is married to my son's best friend. It's all messed up." Type gave his reason.

"Leave all this. Papa Gun and Daddy Off, we have something to tell you." Mew beamed a smile and moved towards his wife. Gulf beamed a shy yet confident smile. Saint seemed to know what the two were about to say. This was the secret Gulf had told him to not to tell anybody.

Mew and Gulf looked at each other. Gun cooed, "My babies look so cute". "You'd be happier when you hear it. So let us speak" Mew assured his papa.

"Kana is pregnant!" Mew announced happily. Type was so shocked. He had known Gulf since he was a child. Gulf never liked anyone touching him intimately, but now he was standing there, pregnant like his son. But the condition was still different, Gulf was already married. Gun lost his brains in happiness.

"My day can't get any better! I'm going to have TWO GRANDCHILDREN! Sammy, anything going between you and Pinneare?" Gun shot all the words at once. Gulf was caught up somewhere. "What is meant by two grandchildren? We still don't know if we're having twins... Wait... Ai'Saint!" Gulf took time to get it right. Saint blushed and Zee rubbed his neck, looking elsewhere. Mew nudged his brother.

"Okay, I'll let these two be. But there is one condition." Type was still not accepting it completely. Zee and Saint agreed on the condition even if Type had still not stated it. Type gasped and stated his condition, "I want Gulf to be my assurance for Saint to be with Zee". Mew laughed a little on this. Gulf smiled awkwardly and said, "P'Zee is P'Baifern's assurance for me to be in this house."

Type was even more pissed at this. But Man had other plans. "Let's go with the majority's wish" Man sighed. Everyone nodded. "So, whoever is okay with ZeeSaint couple, raise your hand." Man announced. Everyone present raised their hand. Upon seeing Type's hand raised, Saint didn't understand what did he want. "I want my son to be happy, of course I agree. The problem is, you two aren't bound to each other, so I can't help feeling insecure." Type moved to his husband's side.

Saint sighed in relief.

Zee could only say a little in his own favour, "Uncle Type, you know that I'm not irresponsible. When I knew Saint is pregnant, I was happy. I never was and never will be the sort of person to hurt him. I promise that I won't let anyone speak against this even in the university". Type could see crystal clear sincerity in these words. Zee pleaded, "I won't ever do anything against Saint's wish. So can you please allow us to be together" Type was impressed by the sincerity in Zee's eyes, words and aura. He could not disagree with the two anymore.

"Yay!!! now even this hot headed guy agrees. Zee, Saint let's get you two married next month. No excuses" Gun just was too absorbed in his thoughts.

"Pa! you're just too obsessed with getting your kids married within a month of announcement, aren't you!" Sammy said. She was there all time long, but wasn't given any attention. Off finally laughed at this.

It was already time for lunch and every one went inside. Who knew family matters could take all morning to be sorted. TayNew and Baifern were there just in time for lunch.

"Who tells them?" Gulf whispered to his husband. "Not me. I don't want to be killed by P'Baifern" Mew replied. "You should say it. It will be less chaotic." Mew suggested. Gulf agreed and started gathering confidence. Before Gulf could gather the strength, Gun stood up and gained everyone's attention.

"I have a lot to be summarized." Gun started. Tay and New looked at each other. "Next month, Zee and Saint will get married so I need help arranging it all. I know my DEAR HUSBAND is of no use." this offended Off but he could do nothing about it. New was happy, and Tay was wondering how Type allowed it. Gun continued to talk about the soon-to-be-married, "And their present for me is... a grandchild!". Baifern glared at Zee over this. She treated Saint as her second little brother and she needed a session with Zee to talk about this one. Though, Baifern didn't know the next line make her choke on air.

"Also..." Gun tried creating suspense. "Mew and Gulf are giving me a present too. But this one is shared with New." Gun continued. New made a confused and curious face. "Gulf too is pregnant!" the announcements ended. Tay was shocked. His son let someone touch him that way, he still remembers what happened back when Gulf was in high school. New was overloaded with joy. New added a question to Mew and his son, "For how long has my Baby Kana been pregnant?". Gulf answered, "Three months, papa New". The 'three months' unleashed the hell fire in Baifern.

Baifern slammed the table, earning everybody's eyes. "AI'MEW" she roared the name in anger. She knew what had happened in the past three months. Right now, Mew's collar was practically grabbed by his sister-in-law. "P'Bai!!!" Saint knew what extent Baifern could go for him and Gulf. Saint remembers Baifern's attitude for Mew in the past three months, he was afraid she might kill him. Gulf held his sister's wrist from beside his husband. Mew saw death in Baifern's eyes. "P'Bai, I didn't tell him until last week. He is not at fault" Gulf whispered, making sure none of the elders heard his single word. Baifern looked at her brother's eyes, they were pleading for leniency. Baifern let go of Mew's collar and sat back, threatening him, "You ever hurt him, I'm the one killing you". Zee looked at her and said, "He knows that since that since their wedding day." Baifern looked back in her best friend's eyes, "The same goes for you. Saint is my little brother too". Zee could only see death ahead of him. He already had the responsibility to keep Gulf safe, now he also had to try not to even think of hurting Saint, though he'd never hurt Saint.

Tay asked Type how he agreed on Zee and Saint's relationship. Sammy answered this question before Type could even think of summarizing it all. "P'Zee begged Uncle Type. But he played hard to get for a long time" Sammy smiled at the end.

_______________________________________________________________

Now wait for Zee and Saint's wedding.
Please vote and comment na kha~

- Wan <3