CH 10: Announcements Be Made!

~DISCLAIMER~

This is just a filler chapter before ZeeSaint's big day, so don't have much expectations from it and it is short. You see, I need some time to write it.

That's all to be noted before the beginning of this chapter. Let's continue.

- Wan

__________________________________________________________________

***SAINT'S APARTMENT***

Saint had called Krist, Sinto, Kao, Earth, Mew and Gulf to his apartment for a meeting. Zee had been staying with him since a week ago, that was when they had come out to their parents. Zee would do all the work and Saint would just order him around all day long. Zee was already a controlled husband even before their marriage happened.

"The snacks are in place. What else does my sweety want?" Zee asked Saint. Saint hit him on the head, "Check if any dust is left around, if yes then wipe it clean". Zee complied with the order without any hesitation.

After an hour and half, the doorbell rang. Zee rushed to open the door. Mew and Gulf were standing at the door, some bags of alcohol in their hands. Zee smirked, "My baby bro sure knows me". Mew smiled at him, "My smile is just a mock my big bro". Gulf pushed both the stupid brothers inside, closing the door behind him.

"Kana!~ come sit with me." Saint called his best friend, patting a seat beside his. Gulf went their and hugged Saint. "Now what, you big baby?" Gulf asked. Saint smiled cutely, "Just let them do the work, we'll just chill. Also, hug me a little longer". Gulf kept like that and two voices came to them at the same time.

"You are making your brother-in-law jealous na krub~~~" the two brothers whined like children. They were pouting. The seated ones replied to them by sticking out their tongues in unison.

The doorbell rang again, Mew rushed to there. Singto and Kao with their boyfriends came in, a curiosity on their faces. As they walked in, they saw Gulf and Saint cuddling to each other.

Earth was the first to scoff, "They still cuddle to each other, even after getting lovers? Don't you worry about P'Zee and Mew getting jealous at all?". Saint whined in reply, "We need some body warmth and those two are busy working. We have no other option". Gulf nodded in agreement. "Come here, join our hug!", Gulf invited Earth, patting the space between the two. Earth happily joined his besties. "Just try calling us to cuddle. We'd cross galaxies for it." Zee shouted from the kitchen. Saint rolled his eyes, "Sorry. We're better on our own. No need for you two to come here". Zee and Mew brought snacks and sat on either sides of the cuddling koalas.

"Why did you call us today?" Krist asked, raising his brow. Zee looked at Saint and smiled as he stood up to be the centre of attention.

"Today, we're announcing something. I and Saint are getting married next month" Zee announced. Everyone dropped their jaw. "Just because you came out to your parents, you're getting married?!" Kao was stupid to begin with. Earth slapped some sense into him. Zee continued, "Not that. But, Saint also is pregnant!" he was the happiest man on Esther. Earth got up and screamed, "Saint is pregnant!? What happened to Mr. I'll Never Give Away My Virginity!". Saint laughed at this, awkwardly, of course. Gulf moved to his husband's embrace and Mew welcomed him.

Mew suddenly remembered something and called for attention.

"Not to forget! Gulfie is pregnant!" Mew exclaimed like an excited child. Sing rolled his eyes in irritation, "You already told us like 2 weeks ago". Zee spouted, "You all already knew. Saint! you too?". Everyone nodded. Saint sighed and said, "I've know this for like a month, now" Zee couldn't believe that everyone knew it and didn't tell him.

"I know that we've already told you that. There's something more to it." Mew calmly spoke. Earth looked at him, confused. "We are having twins!!!" Gulf shouted from his seat. Saint hugged him congratulating him. "Really!?" KaoEarth exclaimed together. Mew nodded.

_________________________________________________

Just telling you!!! Wan is really bad with names

Vote and comment. Let's discuss the wedding!

Also, there will be no update tomorrow. Sorry. I have a test on thursday and I gotta study for it. You see, it would be a shame to fail at hindi for me (languages are my strong point). But don't worry. I'll update 2 chapters on thursday. ONe routine, and the other a compensation.

Bye! See you on thursday!

- Wan <3