CH 13: Back Home

Been a month to Zee and Saint's marriage. Gun would always  be around Saint and Gulf when they were home. Mew and Zee would whine for attention from their papa and would always successfully fail. "Grow up you two!" Gun would tell them. Off would shrug his shoulders and laugh at the scenes taking place in his house. Sammy tried to keep away from Gun as she was his next target. Gun would often ask his daughter, "Tell me if thing between you and Pin get serious. I'm happy to have another grandchild whenever you give me". Gun sure was addicted to babies.

At the University, the news of 'Ice Prince' marrying a 'Straight Man' was spread throughout all thanks to Pling. Yep! Pling happened to be friends with Puifai. Puifai was her source of information on Mew. The two had planned on ruining their image but it rather backfired. Pling and Puifai were the ones who were outcasts for their narrow minded thinking. They were ignored and scoffed at for their evil doing. Everyone also knew that Gulf and Saint were pregnant. There were people who found them very young for this, but there were more people who supported them. The teachers could do nothing, the boys all belonging to strong families who also happened to be some of the biggest shareholders of the University.

Many girls would approach the group of six and ask what they were planning to name their kids. Earth and Krist would be with Saint and Gulf, keeping them company. Mew and Zee would often skip classes to go to their wives, the teachers won't complain for they had excellent marks. Tough their wives would ask them not to skip classes. 

Mew and Gulf were back to the mansion. Gun wanted to take care of Gulf and Mew didn't have a say. Gulf loved to be with their Papa Gun. He would often see his husband being scolded, and he loved the sight of it. 

***JONGCHEVEEVAT MANSION***

Gun was sitting in the living room waiting for the kids to return. His husband came to sit beside him, concerned. "Gun?" Off called, no response. He called a few more times but Gun still didn't reply. Finally, Off sat on his knees before his wife, cupping his face and pecking his lips and finally earning his attention. Gun looked at his husband, lost. "What?" Gun asked. "Why are you so worried? Everything is just fine and the kids are taking care of themselves and each other too?" Off placed his queries. "But they're still young" Gun started to answer. "Gulf is bearing twins and he's so fragile. Saint himself is a baby. Our sons know nothing about methods to use in this situation. You're busy with your work and I'm the only one left. I have to take care of them all, I'm the one in-charge of all those big babies and their future babies." Gun was so stressed. His husband was consoling him, "Our sons are not as stupid as you think. They care about their wives. As for Kana and Saint, they are strong willed, they'll get through it. You are totally forgetting about your own well being" 

The old couple was hugging and sat there, happy and nostalgic but at the same time worried. They were lost in their own selves and didn't notice anything around them. Their kids were standing at the door, they heard the whole conversation. 

"Act like you didn't hear" Saint said and the rest four nodded. "I'll go in first. Khun Phi follow me and then the others" Gulf's words sounded like a plan. Mew followed his wife and the others followed him.

"Papa Gun!!!" Gulf whined like a child and hugged Gunn from the side. Gun hugged him back, forgetting that he had tears on his face. Gun smiled, "When did you all get back?". "Just when P'Gulf came in" Sammy answered. Zee was holding Saint by his waist. Mew moved closer to Gulf.

"Let's go to the room and freshen up" Mew extended his arm to his wife. Gulf hugged Gun tighter, "No! I want to stay with Papa Gun". Gun laughed at this childish behaviour, "And this baby is going to have a baby soon?" Gulf nodded and patted his belly cutely. "Khun Phi~ I'm tired I don't want to walk!" Gulf sure had something on his mind. Mew nodded and picked his wife in his arms and heading to the stairs, leaving everyone dumbfounded. "This kid is growing shameless day by day" Off sighed. "Well, you were the one who got him Gulf." Zee reasoned. "But, I didn't choose Saint for you" Off felt like fighting back. "But Dad, weren't you the one going crazy about our wedding day?" Saint shielded his husband. Off went silent over this. 

Off was indeed the most excited person for this pair to get married for some reason. Before the wedding day, he even had a nice lecturing session son, telling him how not to make his wife angry. That was the night when the experience of 23 years was poured out of his systems. 

Zee just let his parents be and took Saint to the room. To Mew and Gulf's room, actually. Sammy followed them there. They had a very important matter to be discussed, and it was urgent.

***MEWGULF'S ROOM***

Gulf and Saint were sitting on the bed with their backs resting on the headboard. Sammy sat on the study table chair and the two husbands near their wives' feet. 

Sammy sighed, "Phi, any plans?". They were to discuss about what they heard from their parents earlier. Gulf shook his head. Saint hugged the pillow he was holding tighter. "Ai'Saint! That's my pillow, you're holding!" Mew marked. Saint let go of the pillow, "Oh! Kana, where's your pillow? I'll hold that instead of your husband's". Gulf pouted, "You can't have my pillow". Saint was a bit offended, "Why not? It's just a pillow, I can hold yours, you're my best friend!". Zee and Sammy were enjoying the show but Mew laughed at this. Nobody knew what was so funny to laugh. Gulf took a deep breath and proceeded, "You can't have my pillow because I don't have one. I sleep on either my husband's arm or his chest" Saint wanted to puke the awkwardness he felt. "You see, I can't give you my husband to hold." Gulf completed. Mew was still laughing, he found this possessive side of his wife so adorably funny. "Then I'll just hold you" Saint smiled and hugged his best friend. 

"Let's get back to the point" Zee clapped his hands to gain attention. "I think Gulf and Saint, you two be as close to papa as possible. If you're near him, he'll worry less" Mew suggested. Zee added, "Sammy, you be around papa, to take care of him". Sammy nodded. Gulf and Saint were okay with their positions too. This was there planning to take care of their Papa Gun and let him take care of the two babies. Sammy spoke to her brothers, "And when you two are around take care of your wives, it will help papa take a rest. It will frustrate him less". 

The plan was thoroughly planned and ready to be executed. They were all so grateful to Gun for always taking care of them Gulf and Saint the most grateful ones, they weren't actually a part of the family but they soon felt like one because of Gun's hospitality and him treating the two like his very own children.

____________________________________________________________

Take this as an appreciation for Gun as a mother of five.

Vote and Comment.

Also, tomorrow before '7 YEARS OF LOVE' starts I have a sweet chapter for y'all.

See you tomorrow.

- Wan <3<3<3