CH 14: Replay

This is the 💌SURPRISE💌 I wanted to give all of you. The reason to this is given at the end. Hope you'll enjoy. 

I'm updating it early as my classes for today are all canceled and I feel like sleeping for hours.

- Wan

_________________________________________________________________

Mew, Gulf, Saint, Zee and Sammy had been sticking to their plan very well. Gun now thought that his kids have finally grown up into nice and responsible adults. Gun would stick to the two pregnant ones all the time until their husbands weren't around. "You've grown up, try taking care of your wife. If you can't I'm right here" Gun would tell his sons. "Tell me if these two make it difficult for you" were his words for his son-in-laws. 

Today Gulf was thinking of spending the whole Friday night with his husband at their apartment, watching movies. Normally Gun won't allow this but for today, some miracle had happened. Gulf was on his way to the apartment to set everything up before his husband got their. As he reached the building, his phone rang, it was his  sister's girlfriend. He picked the call hurriedly, Janister won't call him for something trivial, ever.

[THE CALL]

Janister: Hello! Nong Gulf?

Gulf: Yes P'Janister?

Janister*pleading*: Nong I need your help urgently. Please don't decline na~~

Gulf*whine*: But  Phi, I had plans with my husband..

Janister*hurry*: It's your husband! He can wait! But this  one is really important.

Gulf*sigh*: What is it, tell me then.

Janistr: Okay, meet me at The Devine Hotel. Wear white formals. It's important!

Gulf*confused*: Why a dress code?

Janister: It's something to do with Baifern, please na~ Nong Gulf~~~

Gulf: Okay, okay. If it's about my sister then I'll be there in an hour is it ok?

Janister: No!  It's not okay!

Gulf: Sorry?

Janister: It's perfect! Call me when you get here, okay?

Gulf: Okay...

[CALL END]

Gulf could see all his plans be splashed in dirt. "Hooii! If this turns out not to be a big deal! I'm not talking to P'Bai anymore!" Gulf screamed, turning heads to himself. He apologised and rushed to the apartment, flushing in embarrassment.

Gulf got ready as quick as he could and checked himself in the mirror once before going down to the cab waiting for him. He wore the clothes he wore for his wedding half an year ago. The turtle neck shirt, the white coat and the white pants, everything looked just the same. He got in the cab and The Devine Hotel in the expected time.

***THE DEVINE HOTEL***

Janister was standing at the entrance with a nervous expression. Gulf approached her with a smile, "Phi! I'm here". Janister looked at him and ruffled his hair a little, "Let's get in. We don't wanna be late, do we?". Gulf followed his maybe-future-sister-in-law. 

They reached the garden, it was decorated beautifully. The place was decorated in a floral and white theme. It was lit with white lamps that had flowers for decorations around them in the garden. The floral decorations were an aesthetic to the dusk light of the evening. This evening was exceptionally more beautiful and lovely. There was a stage kind of a place in the centre. It was decorated like a gateway to some fairy land, maybe Utopia. Gulf stood there amazed by the beauty of the flowers and the beautiful after-sunset natural light.