CH 15: Lovely

*1 YEAR LATER*

"Khun Phi! Wait for me na!~~~" Gulf pleaded a shouting as he ran downstairs. Gun stopped him, "Don't tell me that you're planning to take your daughter to University". Gulf didn't notice that his daughter was still in his arms when he reached the door. "Oh! Right." Gulf smiled. He handed his princess to his papa Gun, "Don't create problems for your grandpapa na~, my princess". "Not your kids but you are the one creating problems for me all the time." Gun pointed out the truth. Gulf laughed and kissed his daughter's cheek before he went to his husband who was waiting for him in the car. 

Saint was standing at the door waiting for his husband to come down with their son. "P'Zee! How long will you and Fah take?" Saint asked from downstairs. Gun laughed at how Saint could control Zee like a robot. Zee came down, his son in his arms, asleep. "Papa, I'm putting Saifah on the couch. Okay?" Zee told as he rushed to his pouting wife. "My son is so hen pecked." Gun remarked. Zee gave his normal jackass smile, earning a hit on his head by his dear wife. Off came out just then. "Now you've got a child. Act more mature, my son" Off asked of his son. Gun knitted his eyes, "Is that so?". "Why do I not see you maturing even after three grandchildren?" Gun completely insulted his husband. 

Sammy came down with Mew and Gulf's son. He had just woken up, not finding his sister beside him he cried. Though only nine months old, Win and Thanya had already grown a twin bonding. Whereas Saifah, Zee and Saint's son, was seven months old. The three babies were close as siblings would be expected to. This early bond of their kids made MewGulf and ZeeSaint vow to never separate the three, ever.

Win was normally in his aunt Sammy's care. He liked her out of all the elders the most. Gulf would get jealous of his little sister-in-law. "You're taking my son away from me" Gulf would always whine. But he was thankful to Sammy. She was going to do her rest college studies online, her girlfriend was abroad and not coming back until graduated. Sammy didn't want to follow Pinneare abroad as she wanted to give her space. Sammy just didn't feel like going to a university alone. Pinneare had always been her best company.

Mew, Gulf and Saint were now in their third year and Zee in his fourth. Zee promised Saint to look after their son after graduation, which was only some months away now. Mew would spend all the time he could with his kids because he knew, his wife himself was a baby stuck in a 21 year old body. Mew would have to take care of three babies if not for his sister's help. Thanks to Sammy, Mew could have enough time to do his studies. 

***UNIVERSITY***   

The whole university would wait for Mew or Gulf to upload something about their kids on Social Media platforms. Mew was in the limelight at all times, he was the husband of the 'Ice Prince' after all. His friends would tease him with this and his wife would be shielding him. Zee was too absorbed in his studies, a fourth year student. Saint would give Zee time for his studies, but getting their son ready every morning was still the husband's job.

Kao asked out of curiosity, "When do you plan on having another child?". Gulf wanted to kill him for this. "It's too hard to control those two baby monsters. Why would we have another right away?" Mew sighed. Though Thanya and Win were cute, obedient and smart for their age, they were too hard to control most of the times. "You dare say anything against my god children! I'll kill you" Earth glared at the couple. Yes, Mew and Gulf chose Earth as their children's Godparent. They found Earth worthy, he had always been there for Gulf. Mew wanted to impose this last favour on him. Earth gladly accepted his request.

"Let the two grow a little. Then think of having another" Singto advised. He was some to always reach out to when in trouble. Krist couldn't help mocking his boyfriend, "I wish your brains worked this well when we're having a fight". The rest enjoyed Singto's ashamed face. 

"Well, we don't plan on having more." Mew told his friends calmly. "Why is that so? Don't you find them cute?" Earth wanted more Godchildren. Saint answered this question, "Mew doesn't want to hear those screams of his wife anymore. He doesn't want to HURT his wife now. He thinks two are enough". The word 'hurt' was to be emphasized on forever now. Mew could not help but sulk. Gulf would hug his husband everytime this happens and Mew would hide his head in his wife's neck. 

This time was no difference. "Such a sulky husband" Kao mocked. Gulf shot back, "At least he doesn't fight with me as often as you and your baby!". Kao could not help blush. Earth was pissed, "I don't remember  having problems with Kao for some time now". Gulf gave his evil smirk, everyone knew that he was gonna throw a card so powerful, no one dare say anything on this topic again. Gulf took a deep breath, still holding his husband "But you called me when I was having bonding time with my kids, remember day before yesterday". "You called me to Rosemary, telling me 'I'm so pissed with Kao!' " Gulf tried imitating his friend. Earth looked away. 

***JONGCHEVEEVAT MANSION***

Mew entered the house first. The rest were behind him, tired from the long day. Off and Gun welcomed their kids back home. 

"Win! Thanya! Daddy is back" Mew called his kids as he  walked to them to hug them after the tiresome day. The two kids crawled past their daddy and reached their papa. Mew stood their, bent, waiting for his kids to come to him, sulky. Gulf took both his kids in his arms and reached his husband. "Aww~ poor Khun Phi!" Gulf chuckled as he kissed his kids on their cheeks. Thanya finally reached out for her Daddy. Mew happily took her into his arms, kissing her face all over. "Only my daughter loves me" Mew scrunched as he faced his son. "Winwin, wanna come to daddy too?" Mew asked his son, extending one arm to him. Win turned away from his daddy, hugging his papa's neck. He suddenly exclaimed "NO! PAPA!!!". Gulf and the rest were taken aback. "IT WAS MY SON'S FIRST WORDS!" Gulf went crazy, kissing his son all over. "Aye! That's my son too" Mew sulked. 

Zee shook his head as he took his son in his arms. "When are you speaking your first words, my baby boy?" Saint asked his son, leaning close to him. Instead of first words, Saint received a kiss from his son. "That's my lovely baby" Saint patted Saifah's head lovingly. It was Zee's turn to sulk, "Hey! Little boy! What about my kiss? Eh?". Saint and Saifah, both kissed him on his either cheeks. "You two are gonna kill me from diabetes!" Zee cooed at the sweetness of the kisses he just got. "And I'll kill you if you don't return their sweetness to them now!" Gun yelled at this happy son of his. Zee instantly kissed them both back. 

"So I only have my Princess Thanya, right my baby?" Mew asked his wife. "Yes, only her" Gulf pouted. Mew understood his wife being jealous of their own daughter "Come on! Kana, they're our kids!". Gulf only pay attention to their son in his arms. Mew felt his daughter get restless in his arms and looked at her. "What does my princess want?" Mew asked her. Thanya extended her arms towards her brother who was in her papa's arms. Thanya wanted to get her brother's attention, "Winnie!". Double surprise for Mew and Gulf, both their kids spoke their first words today. Twins for sure. 

Suddenly Gulf exclaimed "Shoot! We couldn't record their first words! Khun Phi it can't even be redone". Sad. Mew agreed and sulked with his wife. Sulking to Mew had now become a hobby, he would sulk all day long. "Who said it wasn't recorded. Even you two sulking is recorded" Sammy said from behind the camera in her hands. "Sammy!" Gulf squealed his saviour's name. "I've been recording their every moment P'Gulf! Don't sulk" Sammy said. "My only child with proper brains" Gun said as he hugged his daughter. "Papa! that hurts" both the sons stated. "Who asked you both to take after your dad? No one can help you being stupid." Gun shot back. Off stood up, "Gun! You still fell for this stupid!". "I was blinded at that time" Gun answered back. 

Well... this is what a normal evening is in the Jongcheveevat house. Off and Gun bickering, MewGulf and ZeeSaint sharing sweet moments with their kids and Sammy recording her niece and nephews' childhood. 

~THE END~

___________________________________

Finally! an end to this story! Tell me how you liked it. 

And, YES. This is the end to this MewGulf fanfic of mine. I won't be writing for some time now as I have a lot of exams coming up. I'll be back with another Fanfic as soon as I can. 

Love to all those who read my story. Thank you for all the votes and support to the story.

- WAN 💜💜💜

Ps. I'll be writing an epilogue to this story in a day or two. See you soon na~~~