I || Numb

A u r o r a

A u r o r a

Daddy threw me up in the air catching me when I came down. Momma was getting worried thinking I'm too fragile and I'll break. But I'm a big strong girl.

Alessandro and Leonardo were inside talking about whatever they do. I honestly have no idea.

Lorenzo, Mattia, Matteo and I were playing but daddy came out and ruined it. Joking! I love daddy lots and lots.

Anyway, back to me practically flying through the air. "Daddy!" I gasped as I was tossed about once more trying to catch my breath.

"Francesco!" Mommy sternly said striding over towards us, and not looking too happy. I of course would've been scared, that is if I wasn't her little angel. Mommy came over and took me from daddy doing a funny glare. I was giggling in mommy's arms. I felt safe there, secure, nothing could hurt me.

Lorenzo came and swooped me into his arms and ran with me screaming with giggles. I hit his chest and back playfully trying to get him to release his death grip on me.

This was a happy day, I had just got back from my football game, yes that's right a girl playing football, oh and also I'm the quarter back!

And we were celebrating my win. WERE feature an eye roll.

"Wake up beautiful!" Daddy said.

Wait that's not daddy!

"Come on my sweet girl open your eyes for me!" No no no!

My eyes shoot open and my breathing increases. My eyes dart around the room and meet with a cold grey pair.

His eyes stare down at me raking my body.

"How is my beautiful little Королева?" Viktor asks stroking my cheek.
(Queen)

I slap his hand and twist it backwards getting a groan out of him. "Я не твоя королева, преодолевай это!" I shout
(I'm not your queen get over it)

That earned me a slap across the face.

Oh and also yes I know Russian I know loads of languages, perks of being part of a rich family - private tutors.

He yanks my hair back and stares menacingly into my eyes. "You will be mine little one!" He grits out.

I roll my eyes which earns a pull of the hair. What he doesn't understand is that in the past two years he has made me into a mere shell of the giggling little girl I used to be, as I now feel no pain he may inflict.

He takes a deep breath to calm himself which makes me smirk.

"Right my darling it's time for your training." He said smiling creepily at me.

Oh right so I didn't tell you basically my family is the Italian mafia, my real family not this bozo. He however, is the Russian mafia as is his family. Viktor's parents and siblings and even grandparents know about me none of them however decide to help they think it's all harmless.

When I was little my parents and older brothers decided that growing up, that I wasn't to be involved in their activities involving the mafia. I wasn't banned or anything but they just wanted to protect me.

I was lightly trained to keep myself protected, however I don't know why because I had at least four bodyguards. Then again they didn't stop Viktor.

In the last two years of being here I have been trained vigorously everyday by his men. I thinks it's meant to be a punishment because I don't think they consider that fact that I'm only 6, because the majority of the time it's people from the underground fights that spar with me and they don't go easy.

I have tonnes of scars and bruises but I'm pretty good at it now. I've had a few fights but Viktor doesn't let me do many because he doesn't want my family to find me and he doesn't want me hurt.

"Of course I have training, couldn't I just have one day off?" I ask trying to use his weakness to me as an advantage.

He strokes the back of my head smoothing my hair down.

"I'm sorry my darling but we have to keep you strong. We can have a day to ourselves tomorrow? How about that my queen?" He suggested genuinely.

As I tried to not burst out laughing in his face I nodded then punched him in the gut.

You may think this was a bit harsh but if you knew what he had done to me you would understand.

He doubled over in pain.

When he regained composure he swung for me. And unfortunately for me his fist connected with my jaw.

I felt my jaw crack and I knew he had dislocated it.

It's such a shock that I almost feel like crying. That's almost though I won't let him see me weak.

I get up off the ground and walk into my bathroom. I suppose I shouldn't be affected by this it's happened before I just need to behave better...

Who am I kidding that's not happening!

As I get into the bathroom I pop my jaw back in place and take a shower.
____________________________

Thank you for reading!
Sorry it took so long to make the first chapter but I hope you like it!
Please vote and comment your thoughts I would really appreciate it!
See you soon!