PART 89: | BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WITCH FOR |

[FIVE YEARS AGO IN HELL:]

- "Everything you've heard about hell is true, fire and torment all day." Cade began explaining as they approached a big house and he continued as they walked in, "Everyone wants to be with me to escape it but they are just so ordinary." he looks at Natali, "Well except you."

- Natali looks at him and gives him a smile and just then they hear a male voice, "Isn't that the same speech you gave to me?"

She turns around to see a handsome guy with dark brown hair who was leaning on the door frame and eyeing warily, wondering who was a new Cade's sidekick.

- He then steps closer to her, "What is she? Can I guess? She looks like a vampire."

- Cade looks at Natali and says, "This is Kai Parker." he introduces him and they say to him, "And Natali here is just like you, a vampire and a witch siphoner, but much more older than you."

- "Oh really? Consider me intrigued." Kai says, still looking at her.

- "I can say the same." Natali tells him, "How come I never met you? Or heard about you?"

- "Well, probably because I was stuck in the prison world for eighteen years, and shortly after I escaped Damian Salvatore killed me."

- "You mean Damon?" Natali questioned.

- "Yes, yes. You know him?" Kai asked.

- "Oh, I know all of them. And we're not on good terms." Natali tells him.

- "Same enemies, I like you already." Kai states and gives her a devilish smile, which she returns.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

MYSTIC FALLS

Last time Natali saw Kai was in Mystic Falls. They did a spell together that brought them to Mystic grill, but shortly after that, they went separate ways. Now she was hoping that Kai was still here, harassing the Mystic Falls gang.

Unfortunately, she couldn't find him, so she decided to find one person who can know where he is.

- "Hello, Bonnie." Natali says standing behind her and as Bonnie turns around she continues, "I need to know where your lover boy is."

- Bonnie narrows her eyes, "Enzo? What do you want with him?" she asked.

- "I have no idea who that is. I was thinking about Kai Parker." Natali tells her.

- "Kai Parker? He is in a safe place." Bonnie replied.

- "You put him in a prison world again, didn't you?" Natali questioned, "Well it's time for him to come back to the real world."

- "No way in hell I would let him out." Bonnie protested.

- "I don't think you have a choice." Natali threatened.

- "Last time I saw you, you killed me, so-." Bonnie was cut off by Natali, "And I can just as easily do it again if you don't do as I say." she looked at Bonnie and the flames of hellfire made a circle around her, "Now, you'll give me the ascendant or you'll end up in hell."

- "Why do you even need him?" Bonnie questioned.

- "That doesn't concern you, little witch." Natali says.

- "Even if I give you the ascendant you don't know the spell." Bonnie told her.

- "Well, I have you to do the spell." Natali stated.