Chapter 40 : What can go wrong?

(?POV

"Local band One Direction within Malibu Beach House! Mr. Cowell announced that the five members of One Direction Project will be held off till later in the next year."

"One Direction will not be performing till later February, and the girls are going mad!"

"Anonymous band at the top of the charts but chose to remain hidden?!?!"

My hand automatically came to a stop as I laid my eyes on the television screen. So this Harry Styles is still alive huh? Maybe it's him that's ruining every attempt.. Louis... I should've known.

*{Harry POV}*

"Aw, you guys are soo adoorrraaabbllee!" Louis squeaked with a high-pitched voice while batting his eyelashes at the couple. I rolled my eyes and hugged him by the waist making him silence in the process. "Harry.. t-that's not n-nice." he swallowed while pulling my face in for a chaste kiss. Ziall and Liam rolled their eyes at us, and Louis giggled within the kiss and released both of us, terribly panting to catch our own breaths.

"Thanks Harry." Zayn smiled while slinging his arm over Niall who in-fact seemed very new to this whole relationship thing, and blushing like a plump tomato. "Niall babe, it's alright." Zayn pecked his cheek, and the Irish boy tensed even more. "B-But how the hell can I?!?! You guys are watching us all the time!" he huffed while crossing his arms. Me, Louis, and Liam chortled in laughter as Niall pouted and just looked at Zayn, avoiding our little malicious stares.

"Oh c'mon Niall, cheer up, you should be happy, you and Zayn are finally together!" Louis smiled thoughtfully while pulling me into a seperate couch. "So, what are we going to do today? I mean, it's bright and sunny.. what can go wrong?" Liam suggested while eyeing the black transparent door leading to the beach. I scrunched my brows at him, and wished he hadn't just say "What can go wrong?" cause from what I learned, you shouldn't challenge life, and most certainly claim for it to be the best day ever before it even starts.. cause things might happen in the process.

Louis saw the panic on my face, and rubbed my back in gentle strokes. "Something wrong Haz?" Louis cooed while studying my face. "HOW ABOUT WE GO TO THE BEACH!" Niall offered snapping both of us in our little trances. "Sounds great love." Zayn smiled while getting up along with Niall to get up to their room. "Bring some lube!" Louis air quoted while intertwining our hand together. Zayn held the f*** y** sign and they disappeared out of sight. "How about we get ready, yeah?" I nodded while hoisting myself up with no crutches. "Hey Haz, didn't the doctor say to use the crutches?" Louis frowned disapprovingly while carrying me up with one hand, and the crutches at the other.

"I know, I know.." I hung my head low. "But for some odd reason, it feels as if I never got hurt in the first place.." I shrugged while Louis kicked the door open, and plopped me down on the bed. I got up and started rummaging through my clothing, and took a hawaiian-style trousers and stripped off my clothes. I felt Louis' gaze on me, and I shivered slightly not wanting to turn around. "Haz." he called out almost too vulnerably. "Y-Yes?" I stuttered. "Nothing." I felt a smile form in his lips, and started changing also.

We were pretty much changed in a matter of minutes, and I hung a pink towel on my shoulder while I took out some sunscreen and dabbed it into my skin. Louis, from behind chewed on his lips, and I looked at him straight in the eyes with a smirk on my face. "You should really get a camera Lou." I suggested while he cocked an eyebrow. "That way, you can look at me the whole time without my teasing." he snorted and within a flash, he held me by the waist, and buried his nose on the crook of my neck.

"But I like your tease." he breathed in within my neck. I felt myself shudder, but surprisingly, I stood my ground. "Well, I can go all night baby." I retorted while turning my head so that I can kiss him. I can feel my stomach churning, as he leaned even closer to deepen the kiss. "Um.. we're ready.." Liam opened the door awkwardly. Louis groaned within the kiss and released me after another quick peck on the lips.

"Nice of you to remind us Li.. real nice." A pout found itself on Louis' face, and I couldn't help but hold back a giggle. He's so adorable and he's not even trying. Liam flinched and literally ran out with a squeak. "Sorry.. sorry!" he bellowed while running hastily at the stairs. Before I can even react, Louis had an arm around me once more, and buried his face on my neck. "Now where we?" he whispered seductively. I had to stop a moan from erupting, so I bit my lip and hissed a fit of cuss words.

"Oh look at them Ni, they're such rebels." a familiar annoyed yet amused voice called out from behind us. Louis groaned and pulled away just a tiny bit. He has his arm around my waist; squeezing it quite tightly. "What do you want Zayn?" he fumed while glaring irritatedly at the boy. Zayn smirked while leaning his head at Niall's shoulder casually. "Well, I thought we were going to the beach.. not an orgy." he teased. Louis gawked at him while tossing a towel over his shoulders. He made his way back to me and held out a hand for me, which I willingly took.

"Let's go Haz, these boys are not going to leave us alone till we go with them." he smiled a loving smile and I returned it. This day might not be that bad at all.

*[Louis POV]*

Damn, those guys are really annoying. I mean, I was only teasing him to see what he was going to do, but they always manage to ruin my plans. Such morons.. I sighed slightly as I practically splashed more water into Harry. He cringed at the coldness, and glared playfully at me. "Boobear, you're gonna pay." he threatened while trying to make a gigantic splash with the pound of his fist. But to my surprise, he hit the water so hard that a gigantic wave literally passed at me head-on, and I fell down only for a few moments, feeling the wind knocked out of me, and the water inside my ears.

Wow, I never knew someone could do that physically, but he surprises me everyday, so that's nothing new. I chose not to stand, on the sea bed and just let myself hoover deep enough so that he couldn't see me. Then, minutes later, as expected, he started calling out again. My hearing was a little off underwater, just like a regular person's hearing, so his voice came out as a little muffle. "Lou?" I could hear his voice quiver by the very call, and I tried emerging up but much to my surprise a huge long strand of seaweed was stuck on my feet.

"Crap." I hissed. "Loubear?!" he called out frantically while squinting at every spot he can look at. "LOUIS!" he was practically bellowing at this point. My breathing was slowly oozing from my lungs, and I can feel a black out, but I pulled it will all my strenght and managed to tear the whole structure with a bit of the sea bed along with it at hand. I emerged from the water, and took a huge intake of breath, and I felt myself winded again feeling the boy's shaky hands on my neck, gripping so hard on it that I had to breathe my mouth.

"S-sorry." I murmured slowly while slowly hugging in his waist. "Y-You s-scared the crap outta me.. you b-bastard!" silent tears fell down his cheek, and I kissed his temples to wipe it away. "Well, in my defense, it this seaweed." I held up the wet strands from my hand, and Harry smiled a small smile was sighing in relief while burying himself into my chest. "I was so worried." he sniffed while wiping his face on my chest. "I know, I know." I cooed while gently patting his curls.

"Uh, sorry to bother the moment.. but.." Niall held out Harry's phone. "Phone's ringing." he stated proudly. Harry blinked a few moments, and released me while jumping over to Niall's dry spot in the sand with Zayn silently playing with his blonde locks. "Yes mum?" he answered without even looking at who it was. "Yes.. yes.. oh, that's great.." his eyes remained unblinking and  suddenly tension filled the air, and the boy's hands went limp. letting the phone drop, and he stared at me with such a horrific look on his face. "I have to go back home." he croaked. And in the back of my head, Liam's words faintly echoed in my mind. "What can go wrong?'" .... I guess he finally got his answer.

_________________________________________________

Author's Note:

:O!!! What could have happened? Who was the mysterious stranger? Could it have anything to do with the lovely couple? Find out in the next chapter, which will btw come out at the 24th, so it might be a late update considering it's Lou's birthday :)!!

~Cam xoxoxo