Chp. 10

Filler chapter

Barry's Pov:

I wake up and don't see Caitlin.

"Odd." I say quietly out loud to myself. I get up and let my feet touch the floor, big mistake.

"What the?!" I look down and see the floor covered in an ice blanket.

"So this is what you meant!" I shout. I can here Frost making her way to the door. She leans on the door frame.

"I told you. Let's see you get over here. I made pancakes. I hope they don't get, cold." She chuckles and walks away to the kitchen.

"Oooh I'm getting you back soon." I get some socks on and stand up. I instantly start slipping. I try to use all fours, that didn't work. I fall down, looking like a fur carpet with my arms and legs spread out wide. I hear a camera go off. I look up and see Frost again.

"You look ridiculous you know that?"

"Yeah no duh." I laugh.

"You're still cute. *Hold her hand out* Come on. I'll stop playing." I grab Frost's hand and she helps me up. Once I'm not on the ice anymore, I trip her and catch her right after.

"Hey! That's not fair" Frost justifies. I give her a kiss. I pull away and say,

"That's what you get."

Frost laughs and walks to the kitchen. I follow behind and make a plate to start eating.

"So how's Cait right now?" I ask.

"She's alright. She let me take over this morning so that I can do that prank on you," Frost winks then continues, "So now, she's just letting me live my life until she's needed. It's nice to be out you know?"

"Yeah. I understand."

Frost's Pov:

I'm glad Barry walked, or should I say ran, into Caity's life.

We head out the door and Barry picks me up. He uses his speed to head over to S.T.A.R Labs. Once we enter he puts me down.

"I have to go to work ok? I'll be back afterwards or if a meta shows up."

"K scarlet speedster." We share a kiss before he disappears into the distance. I head inside and see Caity's friend, Cisco. He looks and seems startled, but calms down.

"I didn't see nor hear you walk in Frost. How you've been?" Cisco says.

"It's been fine. Barry headed over to his job. What's going on today?"

"Well other than the mysterious meta that has speed and fire powers, nothing been happening. *The alarm goes off* Till now." Cisco opens up the map.

"What's happening?" I ask and walk over.

"It's just a robbery. Four people with guns inside while two people are keeping a look out. Wanna take care of it together?" He asks with a smile. I smirk and say,

"Why not? Let's go."

Cisco and I put on our suits and use a breach to get to the crime.