𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘮...

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

surprisingly, friday came sooner than expected. and as soon as they made their plans it seemed they were walking out of the large school building.

"so, what's the plan?" tommy asked as sophia tossed their left over trash into a bin nearby. "uh, we'll beg and if he still says no, i threaten him." she nodded. he laughed, "threaten him?" she nodded, "yeah, i'll just tell him that i'll tell mom he gave me alcohol  or something." tommy raised his eyebrows at her, "oh god tommy, i wouldn't actually tell her that, nor would he actually give me that." she laughed.

the two teens got into the car, greeting sophias mum. "hi mum." she smiled, sliding her backpack off her pack and placing by her feet. "hey hun, how was school you two?" her mother smiled at them in the mirror. "it was good thank you." tommy said politely.

honestly, when you meet tommy you'd expect him to be that one kid your parents hate. well, he is that kid, if they catch him recording or streaming. but to be completely honest, tommy happened to be super polite and sweet to parents. but his streaming persona, well, thats a whole different story.

long story short, if sophia's parents watched his streams or overheard him streaming, they wouldn't be so fond of the boy. you'd hope tommy would drop the persona while he's trying to make a good impression, even if that meant one stream being less chaotic, but no. he said it was something about being, "married to the grind" or "making money comes first" or something.

"does george know tommy is coming too?" the woman asked, glancing back at the pair. "it's funny because doesn- ow!" sophia flicked tommy, "yup, he knows!" sophia said happily, giving tommy a side glare. "oh okay, what were you saying tommy?" her mum asked. "uh, nothing. i forgot, sorry." he said, looking at sophia.

"hey mum, can i play music?" her mother nodded. she smiled, the start of 'apricot princess' by rex orange county playing throughout the car. "we have to bleep out the curse words." sophia whispered. "this ain't a fantasy, she's my best f- HAHAHA friend" tommy laughed loudly. sophia having to cover her mouth to not breakdown in laughter.

the two slid out of the back seats, leaving their backpacks which sophia's mum was going to drop off. "thanks mum, love you bye!" she waved to her mum who sent her a kiss. "bye love you too! tell your brother i said hi as well please!" she nodded, sending her a kiss back before grabbing tommy's arm and practically dragging him to the front door.

"george, i'm here!" sophia put on her best show smile. waiting for her brother to open the door. "hold on!" he yelled. sophia stifled laughs as he opened the door, "we're here big man!" tommy yelled. "what the hell?!"

george @georgenootfound
help why are tommy and my sister
at my house
💬 7,291 ♻️3,121 ❤️149k

sophia leaned on the counter, "are you done tweeting about us?" she laughed. he gave her a confused look. "we have twitter too, idiot." she said.

"my dear brother."

"yes, gogy." tommy asked with a sigh.

sophia laughed at the nickname, "mhm, we have an amazing idea george." she smiled.

"oh god, what is it?" george sighed.

"well, what if you got dream to add me to the smp." she said, batting her eyelashes.

"no."

"why?" tommy asked.

"you don't even stream."