first day✨

(your pov)

its the first day at my new school and im freaking out! me and my mom just moved from california to a little town in illinois. i really hope i can make some friends but thats not looking to good right now.

im in reading (second period). i hate reading because i dont usually understand it. but that's besides the point. no one has spoken a word to me!
*class ends*
class just ended thank gosh! now i have choir😳i dont usually sing infront of people but i like to think im decent!

i sit down and ❗️BOOM❗️the cutest guy in the world sits next to me!
"hey!" i say
"oh hi" he says back "im new here"
omg hes new too!
"really? so am i!"
"cool maybe we could be friends!"
"of course! whats your name?"
"jack, how about you?"
"(y/n)"
"thats a really pretty name"
"thank you!"

(jacks pov)
omgomgomg i just sat down to the most GORGEOUS HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER SEEN-
"of course" i say
i really like her, like ALOT
"whered you move from?" i say
"california, it was so pretty there"
almost as pretty as her!
"cool! im from here. well me and my siblings just moved to this school because some of us were getting bullied." i say
"im so sorry to hear that!"
"its cool i just hope it doesnt happen here"
i wanna ask for her number but i think i need to get to know her first
"you should totally come to my house after school!"omg did i just say that?! shes totally gonna reject me!
"yeah ill ask my mom!"wait- SHE SAID YES??
i cant believe it does she like me or just wanna be friends?!

(your pov)
DID HE JUST ASK ME TO COME TO HIS HOUSE- im actually shaking.i text my mom and she says yeah but i kinda expected it she always says yes to stuff like this."my mom said yeah!"
"okay well meet me at the front of the school, ill be w my other siblings. oh at 3:30"
"ill be there!" i say. im so excited but i hope his siblings are nice.
*school ends and its 3:30*

(jacks pov)
i see (y/n) walking over to me and my siblings. im so excited for her to come over.i like her alot
"hey!" she says as she walks over to us. i already told my siblings and parents and theyre cool with it. i look over and see isabel and adam smirk. i think they know i like her.
"so this is george isabel adam emily and eliana or ellie. george and isabel already graduated but they wanted to walk us home. we start to walk home and we talk the whole way there. "so (y/n), were actually all vegan!"
"really so am i!"
"cool! so george is 21 isabel is 19 adam is 18 emily is 15 ellie is 14 and im 13"

so basically this is my first time writing a story asf but like hope u liked it🙄🙏