14

Hi y'all sorry bout how late this is. Had to finish my Science project :') 

" Yeah and it hurt. " Dream snapped. Skeppy gave a shrug.

" You're were stupid enough to be walking down the middle of the street. " He shot back.

" Shut up. " Dream puffed indignantly. Skeppy and Sapnap laughed in response while George huffed and leaned against Dream.

" Why were you so mad earlier? " George asked quietly, Dream's ears twitched.

" I'm... I'm not sure. It just happened? Y'know? Like I was uncontrollably angry or something. I was kind of scared. "

George tilted his head and nodded.

" Look, I was a dick. I want to apologize. " he muttered sincerely, mildly embarrassed.

Sapnap hummed thoughtfully. " I don't accept your apology. " He huffed, crossing his arms.

" Sapnap! " Yelped George, Skeppy sat quietly, obviously a little awkward.

" I'm kidding dude, chill. " A look of guilt crossed his expression as he was met with a dejected Dream.

Dream forced himself to perk up. " How about we stream? Like um.. Excluding George. " Dream frowned as Sapnap nodded. The two live boys stood up and wandered to Sapnap's room, Dream stayed glued to his spot, uneasiness spreading through him.

" Go on Dream, I don't mind waiting down here. " George encouraged him gently.

" I don't wanna just ditch you. " Dream whined.

" I don't mind. Go have fun before I push you in there myself and risk being seen. "

" Alright, alright. " Dream chuckled as he stood up, giving George a quick hug before walking upstairs to join Skeppy and Sapnap.

" Oh hey Dream! The cams on so you may want to stay out of its view. " Skeppy said, eyeing Dream wearily.

Dream knew a couple words from chat now. He could just barely understand the strings of letters. He grabbed his mask off from the desk and strapped it on.

The blonde shrugged and leaned over Skeppy, over the back of the chair with a lazy smile before looking up at the camera, his eyes glinting under his mask.

Chat was going a million miles per hour. A dono popped up on the stream.

" Cool cosplay. " Was all it said.

" Thanks. " Dream said with a smirk, forcing his ears to stay drooping, his tail swaying lazily since it wasn't in the webcam's view.

He pulled up a chair and sat down, forcing his wings to stay tucked tightly against his back so he could hide them before they were seen.

" Whatcha'll doing? " Dream asked nonchalantly, trying to get a glimpse of Sapnap's pc.

" We're playing bedwars. " Skeppy answered, his character hopping around in the lobby while they waited for the next game.

Dream nodded, his gaze trained on the screen. His smirk softened into a happy smile.

" Wait- NO! Sapnap! We can negotiate this! " Screeched Skeppy midway through the game.

Dream had started wheezing, the chat seemed very happy.

" NOO " Wailed Skeppy as he fell into the void trying to escape Sapnap's sword. This only made Dream laugh harder.

He sat up and looked over at Skeppy before snickering. " That was the saddest death I've ever witnessed. " He announced while Skeppy smacked his arm making him wince and hiss in pain.

Skeppy snorted and burst out laughing. " You're such a baby! It's just a scratch! " He laughed.

" You hit me with your fucking car! " Yelled Dream. " I have every right to wince. " He continued before glancing over at chat.

Another dono was read out by the annoying robotic voice:

" Oh my god!?! Skeppy hit Dream with his car??? When did this happen? How are you not hospitalized? "

Dream began laughing again. " Yesterday. It wasn't hard enough to hurt me badly. " Man was that a lie. He had literally been sent tumbling down the street.

Skeppy huffed and went back to playing, Dream waved a bye at the fans before wandering out of the room. He walked back downstairs and grabbed out some of his food. He sat down on the couch next to a curled up George, who was fast asleep.

Dream smiled and draped a blanket over the angel. He turned back to his 'meal' and munched down a couple of bites before deciding he wasn't all that hungry and put it away.

He hummed quietly to himself as he sat back down and turned on the tv. He turned on a random channel and did his best to pay attention to it. The visuals made him want to laugh, but he refused to, not wanting to wake the boy beside him.

The story appeared to be of a girl named 'Dora' who would go on these adventures while yelling random words Dream had never heard before. For a moment he thought she was speaking his home language, but he was quickly disproven when she pointed at a yellow flower while saying something. Needless to say, the imp was very confused.

" What is the point of this song? To not let the Swiper dude take your stuff? " He asked himself, furrowing his eyebrows. George groaned and sat up, studying the screen for a moment before turning to Dream, laughing at his severely confused face.

" Why are you watching Dora The Explorer? " He asked between his giggles.

" That's what this is? What is she on about? She keeps screaming out unintelligible stuff. " Dream threw his hands up in exasperation. " I don't get it. " George was clutching Dream's shoulder as he laughed.

" She's speaking Spanish, Dream. " He choked out. " She's trying to teach you while going on little explorations. " He tried to explain.

" It still doesn't make sense. " Dream sighed as he turned off the computer, ruffling George's hair. " Go back to sleep. "

" well I'm awake now. " The brunet protested.

" Nope you're going back to sleep. " Dream said stubbornly, pulling George closer to him and resting his chin on the other's head.

George gave a sigh of defeat and shifted.

Dream grew drowsy, letting himself fall asleep.

One last stupid thought crossed his mind right before his mind went entirely blank with sleep.

*" How's my cat? "*

Tips, suggestions, critiques? 

Guess who's going to show her beautiful little furry face next chapter~ :)) 

Don't have much else to say. 

Love y'all 

Moony <3