31 - Air

Tommy and I stopped at the gazebo on the way back from George's house. Tubbo was picked up by his parents, so it was just Tommy and I.

Now Playing: Sanctuary - Joji

I smiled as I sat down on the gazebo bench, slowly followed by Tommy. I looked up at the stars, and looked around for constellations.

"y/n?"
"yeah?"
"remember our star?"

I smiled softly at myself. "Our star" was mainly in Minecraft. I looked up and saw a star shining brighter than all the others. Maybe it is our star.

"of course, it's right there" i pointed to the star, which was shining brightly.
.
silence.
.
"when are you going home?"
"tomorrow afternoon, around 2."
"i don't want you to go y/n"
"me neither... me neither."

I never knew how to respond to sad topics like that. I can tell he was sad, i just didn't know how to comfort him.

"cmon stop being sad" Tommy shot up, and brought me up to my feet, dragging me to a hill.

He happily rolled down the hill, and then waved to me at the bottom. You never know how stuff feels before you do it, right? Just gotta.... do it and find out.

I rolled down the hill, pieces of my hair getting small knots, and grass sticking to my jeans. I met Tommy at the bottom, who was standing up,
looking down at me. I smiled and shot up, already running back to the top of the hill. We stayed there for a while.

time skip

I woke up to be in Tommys bed, i suppose i fell asleep somewhere between the hill rolling and the car drive. I checked my phone. 5AM. I wanted to get up, but an arm held me down, followed by small mumbles. I slowly put Tommys arm away from me, and got up from bed. I walked downstairs to get water, realizing Tommys dogs were already awake and walking around, scratching at the backyard. I let them go, still sipping my water. My body was tired, I wanted to go back, but I had to get the dogs back in, can't keep them out.

After drinking my water, and putting the dogs back into the house, I crept up the stairs, and slipped back into bed. Tommy felt my presence and put his arm back around me. After that, I fell asleep.

time skip again wow

I woke up to Tommy already out of bed, in the shower. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed the first hoodie I saw. It was Tommy's, but who cares?

I walked downstairs to see Tommy's mom making breakfast, and Tommy's dad getting ready for work.

"Morning kiddo!" Tommy's dad said, giving me a head pat. I nodded in a way of saying hello. Tommy's mom smiled at me, and turned back to the food. I threw myself on the couch, and put my hoodie over my head. Tommy walked down the stairs and threw himself on top of me.

"Tommyyy get offf" I said, trying to turn him around. He stayed put, but that didn't stop him from taking a couple pictures.

"Smile!" Tommy said, pushing his face onto my chest (not that area, a bit lower so it's not uncomfortable)

(just imagine you and tommy, i tried editing it but it looked so deformed SKBRNFMM)

"cute" I said, yawning.
"can i post it?"
"i don't mind!" I said, before pushing Tommy off of me and walking over to the kitchen.

"Morning, Mrs. Innit!" I smiled brightly.

"Good morning beautiful, i hope you two slept well." She said, returning the smile.

"Would have slept better if she didn't move around so much." Tommy said, shaking his head.

"Remind me to never share a bed with you." I said, crossing my arms acting mad.

"Don't get mad over the truth!" Tommy said, and I acted shocked.

"I see how it is." I said, and turned my head to my phone.

The replies filled with "YES", and the hashtag started

time skip, wow i'm unmotivated

I smiled at Tommy, who was already tearing up at the fact that we were back in the airport. I gave him a hug.

"Don't cry, bitchboy" I said, which resulted in him laughing.

Sapnap said his goodbyes, and so did I. I gave Tommy a kiss, and ran over to Gate 1. Tommy smiled and waved.

On the airplane, not a lot happened, other than I got the good pretzels that the first class get. They tasted less dry, that's really it. (i've never been on an airplane do not attack me for this)

I landed home, and we moved our stuff back to our house. Sapnap had already planned on streaming with me, so we just set up for that.

Mom wasn't going to be home for another day, so we had the house to ourselves.

"YOU BITCH SAPNAP"
"I AM STREAMING STOP CURSING SO MUCH"
"OH WELL IM SORRY YOURE PG AND IM NOT, YOURE FORGETTING I SPENT A MONTH WITH TOMMYINNIT"
"OH SHUT UP"
"fine."
"no wait y/n i was-"

*Disconnected*

I was sent into a laughing fit when Sapnap burst into my room confused. He walked back to his room, and I joined the call back.

Dream was there, and so was.... his sister?

A/N- more of a filler chapter, i don't want the book to end so i'm adding some extra chapters.

please still tell me who i should write about, i got 3 different suggestions so far.

-Technoblade (3 votes)
-Dream (2 votes)
-Fundy (1 vote)
-Niki (1 vote)
-Karl (1 vote)

-Author Izzy