9.

"Damnit-" is the first thing I heard when I slowly opened my eyes, staring up at the night sky. It takes me a minute to gather my thoughts, remembering where I am and who I'm with.

I look to both of my sides and realize I am still laying down in the backseat of Harry's car, my guitar being at the bottom of the floorboard now. The car was stopped, and I sit up a little to see Harry at the back of the car opening the trunk. He was rubbing the back of his head like he hit it or something.

He looks up and meets eyes with me, his expression changing.

"You sure do sleep a lot." He murmurs, while grabbing both of our bags from the trunk.

"Yeah- I've been on tour for six months." I say, sitting up fully now and adjusting my dress.

"Well, we're here." He says, walking up to my car door and opening it for me.

I step out of the car and take in all of my surroundings. We were in the busy streets of some city, I am not sure which one. I turn to my right to see a tall hotel building, soon realizing it was the Marriott.

"Holy shit- do we really need this nice of a hotel for one night?" I ask him, still staring at awe at the building in front of me.

"Not the nicest I've stayed in." Harry smirks in a cocky tone. I sarcastically roll my eyes at him and can't help but let a smile escape from my lips.

I turn around to face Harry who was still holding the door open, causing me to realize that I was still in the way of the door, preventing him from closing it. I step out of the way and to his side.

He shuts the door and then grabs his keys out of his pocket, locking the car doors. I grab my bag from his hand and start walking towards the hotel abruptly.

It wasn't long until I felt Harry's presence beside me again, matching my pace as we walk across the busy street. I glance up at him to see him keeping his facial expression straight as we hurriedly walk into the expensive hotel.

We walk up the doors and Harry steps in front of me, opening the door for me. I give him a nod before stepping into the luxurious, immediately being overwhelmed by the smell of expensive perfumes and cologne.

The lobby looked like an expensive restaurant almost- chandeliers, polished wooden tables with leather chairs. I was blown away. 

It wasn't until I heard Harry's voice from across the room that I realized I was just staring at the room around me. I turned to see Harry talking to the woman at the front desk. His stance was very laid back; he had a 'I don't have to try' way about him. I admired him for a second before I started walking over to him.

"Styles and Thomson." He says with his deep English accent.

"Oh right here- Rooms 205 and 207." The front desk lady smiles, reaching into a drawer that was below my line of view. She pulls out to gold key cards, one saying 205 and the other saying 207.

"Thank you princess." Harry smirks before giving her a flirtatious wink. I internally gag at the sight.

Harry turns back around at me, his smug smirk still plastered across his face. He hands me the room key that says 205 on it.

"There you go, princess." He teases, making me roll my eyes.

"Thank you." I say, walking away from him and towards the elevator.

Once again, I felt his presence beside me, but this time he slung his arm over my shoulder, leaning in to whisper something in my ear.

"There are people taking pictures to your right." He murmurs, looking straight ahead but keeping his arm draped over to me.