Chapter 7

Deku's POV

"Kaminari! Are you okay?" Ojirou asked, surprised. Kirishima and Sero ran to his side and took him to the couch.

Bakugo growled, "You look like crap, dunce face."

"Rude." Ashido objected, then joined the three of them on the couch. "What happened, Kaminari?"

He closed his eyes and thought about it, still holding his head. A drop of blood dripped onto his pants, and Uraraka screamed, "You're bleeding!" Kaminari pulled his hand away and stared blankly at the blood. When he finally processed it, he went pale and screamed as well.

"Bro, breathe. You're okay. Just tell us what happened." Sero reassured, putting a hand on Kaminari's shoulder. Kaminari took a deep breath and looked at Sero with fear in his eyes.

"It was Toga. Last night, she attacked me in my dorm, and I couldn't do anything to stop her. One blow on my head and I was out. At least, I think... It's all a blur..." He brought his hand back up to his injury, swaying again.

Iida spoke up loudly, "Someone should take him to Recovery Girl, and someone else tells Mr. Aizawa."

I raised my hand and offered to tell Mr. Aizawa, and Kirishima and Sero took Kaminari to Recovery Girl. Iida nodded, and I ran. I had to alert him before something happened to Edward and the others. I glanced outside on my way to see if they were still in the forest but couldn't see anyone. I took note, however, that I couldn't see Toga either.

I finally made it to Mr. Aizawa, and he looked at me in confusion, "Midoriya? Slow down, is there a problem?"

"Toga impersonated Kaminari, and I didn't see Edward, Alphonse, or Ling on the way over here. You've got to find them." I breathed.

Aizawa put a hand on my shoulder to calm me, "It's alright. I'll find them. Head back to your dorm and stay safe."

I nodded thank you and left. I was still worried about Edward and the others and wanted to help, but there wasn't much I could do when it comes to the League of Villains. When I got back, all I heard was screaming coming from the boy's dorms. I rushed in, ready to attack if Toga had come back, but was very confused to see two new faces. One was an adult woman with long black dreadlocks and the other a teenage girl with blonde hair who was running from Mineta.

The girl stopped abruptly and turned around, holding a wrench like a weapon. Mineta stopped as well and smirked, "I like a girl who fights back." She screamed and hit him on the head, and he fell over bleeding.

Hagakure bounced over and waved, "Good job taking him down! We've been trying for months now!" She giggled. "My name's Hagakure. What's yours?"

"Wha...What?" She went pale, looking around the room at everyone, terrified. "Where am I?"

"You must be from Amestris," Todoroki spoke up.

Tsu beamed, "Like Edward and Alphonse, kero."

The girl relaxed, "You know Ed and Al?"

"That's a relief, I suppose. At least I know I'm surrounded by friendly idiots." The woman folded her arms and scowled at Uraraka, who seemed to be admiring her. Uraraka backed off, waving her hands apologetically. "So, then, mind telling us where we are and who you all are?"

"You're on Earth, a separate world from Amestris. Edward and Ling made it through first, then Alphonse after them. Now you two are here as well. We're in Japan, specifically, at UA High School." Iida sliced his hands through the air as he explained. "Oh, yes, and our unusual appearances are because of unique abilities called quirks that we have had since birth."