𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 - 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺/𝘯

notes:

not a happy imagine.

third person pov.

1,500+ words.

death.

if you've seen this imagine on a previous book, it's my old account. (humanbeinglmao or sxftmarrs) if you see this anywhere else, please message me asap.

"Remus!" Y/N shouted as she noticed her boyfriend on platform 9 ¾.  Remus exchanged a glance with his friends.

"You have to tell her at some point Moony." Sirius mouthed to him. Y/N ran to Remus, embracing him in a tight hug.

"Hello, love." Remus greeted her. Y/N smiled softly.

2 months later

Remus had been ignoring Y/N for the past week. She had no clue why.

"Remus," Y/N began, catching up with her boyfriend as he left the potions classroom. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you love." He replied, glancing down at her. Y/N tugged him around the corner.

"Really Remus? Because it sure seems like you are. What else would you call avoiding your girlfriend," She emphasized the word girlfriend. "For a whole week? Not even paying her a glance?"

Remus hesitated, but before he could speak Y/N continued.

"I think we should take a break, Remus." She informed him.

"What?" Remus breathed, not knowing what to do.

"Clearly you aren't telling me something, and clearly you can't tell me what it is. So, until then, we should take a break." Y/N didn't give him a chance to say anything, as she had already walked off. James and Sirius rounded the corner, having heard the whole conversation.

"You should've told her when you had the chance Moony," James said. Remus turned to face the two boys.

"I can't.." He began.

"Why can't you?" Sirius asked.

"Moony, Y/N's like a sister to us. And you hurt her." James crossed his arms as Remus' eyes widened.

"Her feelings." Sirius clarified. Remus looked down at the floor.

"She said she wanted a break.." He mumbled.

"We know." James and Sirius said in unison.

1 week later

"I don't get it, he seemed fine at the platform, and then fine later on, but then it's like his whole mood changed and he just decided not to talk to me." Y/N explained to Madeleine, Payton, and Lily. Lily let out a sigh.

"Maybe you should just talk to him about it," Lily suggested. Payton and Madeleine scowled at her disapprovingly. However, just then Remus turned the corner.

"Y/N?" He called across the hallway.

"Stay away from her, Lupin," Madeleine warned, pointing her wand at him.

"I just want to talk to Y/N." He declared.

"No way." Payton stepped in. "There's something you aren't telling her and she told you she wanted a break. Learn to respect that, yeah?"