The Newest Adventure

Chapter five; The Newest Adventure
3 POV

"LEO, HURRY UP!" Eli rushed his friend out the door, and into the car.

Last night he had come up with the idea of hijacking the train and becoming stowaways. Abraham readily agreed, feeling a little homesick without his beloved star, and Leo?

Well.... The guy could care less. He just wanted to go back to sleep. He was hella tired. But he was forced into participation.

"Leo, leave the damn dinosaur plushie."

"No❤️"

Eli rolled his eyes and pushed him into the car, telling Abraham to 'step on it'.

Once the boys were there, they hurriedly looked around for the platform that Stella had mentioned she was at... But alas, they could not find it.

"You boys look like you're having a bit of trouble."

Eli and Abraham looked to see twins flanking them. Leo gave them a mere glance before going back to playing Among Us. He was imposter, and he just killed 'daddy'.

"Yeah. We are. We're looking for platform nine and three quarters." Eli crossed his arms, looking the twins up and down.

They smirked. "Oh? We can help you with that."

Then one gazed at his brother, "I don't think they're first years, Freddie. Yet, I haven't seen them around the school."

"Yeah. You're right."

Running into the upper storage and killing pink, Leo murmured, "we're sneaking into Hogwarts because our friend is starting there, and she's a chaotic dumb bitch. And for some reason we love her😒"

"Bruh..."
"Dude..."

The twins🙂

"Alright." They said in unison. "We'll help you."

Eli clasped his hands together, "great!"

"But on the condition that you have to help us pull a few pranks here and there... And we'll help hide you."

Abraham groaned, "I knew there was an evil twist to it."

"I'm in."

"That's because you and Eli always pull the best pranks ever!"

Eli patted his back, "you'll learn, young Ham." He then turned back to the twins, and shook their hands. "I'm Eli, the team leader. That's Abraham, the American. And the one on their phone, hugging a dinosaur plushie is Leo... He likes dinosaurs and sleeping."

"And gaming, and pulling pranks." Abraham added, "he's a horrible person."

"Fred."
"George."

They smiled, "pleased to make business with you, boys. C'mon George, let's show them the way."

*
"Oh my gosh." Stella took deep breaths, "what if they don't like me? What if I'm forced to act like you?"

Draco gave her a confused look. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean like a preppy little British rich girl."

"🙂🔫"

"Draco! I'm freaking out. You're not supposed to be doing the Muggle trends I taught you... Although this is a perfect way to use one. Good job. I'm proud of you."

He rolled his eyes for the hundredth time. "Stella, stop. You're already a Pureblood, so no one else should have the-"

"Wait isn't this the thing you taught me a month ago? What was it again? Purebloods, Middle-bloods, and a Half-Blob?"

"Muggle. How can you not remember the word Muggle?" He tried to contain the anger in his voice, remembering the time he yelled at her and she started crying. He asked her why, and she yelled back that she was ✨sensitive✨

Stella shrugged. "Either way, isn't that all a bit racist? Like your hierarchy is messed up."

"It's not like it matters anymore."

She noticed that he had a haunted facial expression. He was clearly disturbed by a lot of things.

Stella didn't know what, but she knew that he wasn't with her throughout the entire summer. There were times where his mother would tell him to come, that his father was calling.
Normally when that happened, he shut himself in his room and decided to play the role of Elsa in the first movie.

"I don't want to build a bloody snowman! Go away!"

Stella remembered hearing his voice sounding hoarse.

She shook away the thoughts, "so? What compartment are we going in?" Stella said, changing the conversation altogether.

"We aren't going in one together. We are going to arrive at Hogwarts separately."

"But you're my guide!"

"Bye."

"I-" Stella huffed in frustration, "can't believe he pulled a Leo on me. Ditched me right in the middle."

Speaking about Leo...

"Ham, stop digging your nails into my arm. I'm trying to kill brown." Leo ignored Abraham's cries of protest.

The train had already started to move. In fact, the train was already out of the small tunnel, and out in open fields.

And unfortunately, Eli, Leo, Abraham, were currently on top of the train.

Fred and George snickered. They opened a window, ushering the boys to climb inside.

Abraham scrambled to the window, almost slipping twice. Eli went next, sliding down into the window. Leo just tumbled in, worrying about slow he was working and an imposter could kill him at any moment.

"Welcome to the Hogwarts Train, boys."

"Good night." Leo curled up and hugged his dinosaur plushie.

"This is going to be fun!" Eli grinned, thinking ahead.

Abraham glanced around in shock, "mom, pick me up. I'm scared."