❆ 𝟎𝟏. 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 (𝐧

𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬.

They thought there was something wrong with her in the mind, watching as she stood in the middle of the courtyard once again, while they were gathered in the room just next to it, watching as she was being engulfed by the blizzard that was happening just outside.

They shivered at the thought of having their skin being exposed to the harsh winter winds, only for them to notice how she was alright with it, with her hand still held out as the snow crashed upon the surface of her palm.

"[name]... Please refrain from staying out in the cold for too long," and [name] could hear his voice despite how soft it was as she nodded her head and started to walk towards the patio, climbing with ease as she stood to the side, dusting the snow off from her.

"Come, warm up with us," Oyakata-sama spoke out and she made her way towards where he sat, far away from the others. She sat next to him, her hands still cold from what she had done earlier and he watched her from the corner of his dark blue hues.

Noticing how her cheeks were a little red as she started to warm up.

"Now, let's officially beginning our Hashira meeting, shall we? We have two new Hashiras as you can see," Oyakata-sama spoke out as he gestured towards where [name] and Giyuu were, their heads a little low then.

"The Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu. The Snow Hashira, Yuizome [name],"

"Har... Is that why she likes standing in the fucking winter storm?" Shinazugawa Sanemi muttered out the question as his pale purple eyes laid upon her, which he noticed she was as if part of the snow somehow.

Never have any of them ever seen someone like her. Someone with such features that resembled the snow all too much, it was as if she was the queen who ruled the snow kingdom as her white hair covered her face gently, along with her light blue eyes that held a gaze towards the outside world.

"She's weird," that's all that Sanemi had said as he stood by Tengen's side watching as the Stone Hashira had made his way towards where [name] and Giyuu were, speaking to them, congratulating them for becoming Hashiras.

Only for [name] to respond, whereas Giyuu remained silent.

"I don't think she's weird at all. She seems to be a flamboyant woman, look at her features," Tengen pointed out and soon pulled the Wind Hashira over to where she was, speaking with Kanae as the Flower Hashira was gently braiding her white hair, realising how soft it was.

"Wah... It's so... Soft... Like snow..." Kanae whispered out and [name] remained silent as she allowed the Flower Hashira to get her fingers tangled through her white locks as her light blue eyes laid upon Tengen and Sanemi, where she lowered her gaze, looking from the corner of her eyes to Giyuu who remained still.