Chapter 9

*Recap*

What she said next surprised me....

*End*

Ryla's P.O.V

And now here I am, waiting outside my new... p-public school... Stormie said since I can talk now, there is no need for me to stay at home. I stood looking at the two blue doors, blocking me from... pure torture. "Kay Ry, have a good day at school, Ross will pick you up after school. Call if you need anything." Riker said handing me my lunch, and kissing my head. I turned towards the parking lot and watched Riker get in his car and start towards the house. I gulped as I turned towards the school and looked both ways. I started towards the doors and walked in. All eyes were on me, I pulled my black hood up and looked down at the ground walking to my locker. I had a special weekend tour, so all the Lynch's could tag along too. I pulled my books out and put them in my back pack. I looked on my locker door and my schedule was there. Math, Gym, Socials, Lunch, English and Science. I walked to math, the only seat that was left was beside a two guys, one with black hair and one with brown. The guy with black hair was wearing a leather jacket, and the other was in a button up polo shirt. "Okay class today we're starting with adding and subtracting fractions." The teacher said, going around handing out a double sided, 3 page work booklet. She started explaining the booket and how to do it to the class, while I worked on my booklet. As the teacher finished explaining it, I finnished the whole booklet. I played around with the pick necklace around my neck. Riker randomly gave it to me this morning. "Alright class, I'll see you in 3 days, I would like the booklet finished for homework." The teacher spoke. I placed the work booklet in my text book and closed the text book. "Hey new kid. I see your pretty good at math." The black haired kid said turning me around. I nodded alittle scaredly, there was 1 person at the orphange, who talked to me, she was 15 and told me about bullies and stuff, sadly she left 3 days after I met her. He handed me his homework booklet. "You do my homework and I won't beat the crap out of you." He said smiling evily at me. I nodded scaredly, as he punched my arm, walking past me to his next class. I rolled my sleeve up and looked at the bruise forming on my arm. I sighed rolling it down again. Yay gym. I changed into the uniform gym strip and stood with the rest of the class in a line. "Alright guys today we're playing dodge ball. Miles and Jenny are team captains. Rock, paper, sissors to see who gets first pick" the gym teacher said. The two competed, Miles winning with paper over Jenny's rock. "Alright I pick..." His eyes scanned through the crowd, "Gavin." he stated. a blond kid walked over and stood beside miles. "I pick, Cathy." Jenny said. "Donavan" "Martin" "Kiley" "Victoria" "Maia" "Tabitha" "Tommy" "Isaac" "Chris" "Benjamin" "Bella" "Cammy" "Mikey" "Jamie" "Tracy" "Tim" "Haha you get new kid!" Jenny smiled her team walking to the other side of the gym. Miles grunted and we started the game. Let's say that the 1 bruise I had turned into like 9, and my eye is kinda black along with my cheek. Turns out people don't like the new kid... I walked to socials after changing, a girl in the change room let me borrow some powder make-up to hide my eye and cheek from the Lynch family. Her name is Gemma, she's really nice. she said it was called foundation, I'm pretty sure Rydel has some. The rest of the fay went by pretty harmlessly, except when I almost threw up, after the rest of the class disected an eye ball.. YUCK! And to make matters worse, Ross was late showing up. When he did arrive, he said he was sorry and asked about my day. I lied and said it was great. He smiled and drove us home. I walked in the door. Ross said everyone else went to get In-N-Out of dinner. I nodded, while Ross went to the living room to watch Tv. I snuck up to Rydel's room and 'borrowed' a container of foundation and a brush thingy. She wouldn't notice, she has like 6 different ones. I hid it in my underwear drawer and started on the guys homework. When I finished, I placed it in my bag and wandered downstairs. Everyone was home and were all eating burgers. I saw one on the table and picked it up. It smelled really good. I took a bite and it was spectacular. The burgers all quickly disapeared and I was asked about my school day, I lied to each and every one of them. I feel bad about doing it but... they have other things to worry about than me. We spent the evening talking and watching movies. I was cuddled into Rikers side with his arm around me, my feet were on Ross' lap. Rocky was sitting on the floor infront of Ross, his head resting against Ross' knees. Ryland was sitting in the loveseat, with Rydel's head in his lap and her lags hanging over the side. Mark and Stormie already went to bed and said I couldn't be up later than 10:30. It was 9:46 and we were almost finished Hotel Transyvania. I was really tired and sore. I didn't shown tho. We finished the movie and I fake slept so someone would carry me to bed. I felt someone pick me up and start up the stairs. I could tell it was Riker by how quiet he tried to be. I felt him tuck me in and kiss my fore head. I should fake sleep more often. Once he left I thought about school tomorrow. I hope it's better that today was.... I thought to myself before actually falling asleep.