forty five

ATHENAS POV.

My eyes widened a fraction, "Where?"

"What?"

"Where Eli? Where are they arguing." I started looked over the rails for them in slight panic.

Neptune's arguments are never pretty, neither is her short temper.

"Their on the side of the right staircase."

Damn it, if Bellamy had Eli get me it must be bad.

Making my way across the floor, I asked questions as I walked with Eli trailing behind. "Do you know what started it?"

"Naomi said something to Neptune, the only one who herd it was Bellamy, the rest of us got there just a minute ago."

"What happened when Bell told you to come get me?" I started making my way down the staircase, quick but careful not to fall.

"Before I came to find you, Neptune threatened to hit her."

What the hell did Naomi say to her?

Rounding the stair railing, I was met with a damn sight.

Neptune was moving her hands in a frantic motion and Naomi was standing in front of her red faced. Bellamy stood close behind Neptune while Gio, Silas, Javier, and Landon stood to the side of them with frantic expressions.

How is everyone not seeing this?

Eh it's probably better this way anyway.

I walked in between the two, both casting lethal glares at one another, "Whats happening, Naomi what did you say."

"Why are you automatically blaming me?"

"Because I know Neptune, she doesn't get this mad with out a reason. So, I'll ask again, what did you say?"

THIRD PERSON POV.

To say Naomi was intimidated in that moment would be an understatement, Athenas eyes got gradually darker as she glanced at her cousin and her stance got extremely tense.

Bellamy and Neptune spared a quick glance at each other, thinking the same exact thing. 'Oh shit, she's angry.'

The boys on the other hand had no idea what was happening. Athena never had a reason to be angry yet, but of course Naomi had to ruin that.

Swallowing down her slight fear, Naomi stood straighter. "I don't have to tell you what I said."

Taking a deep breathe in, Athena looked away from the mentally incompetent girl. "Neptune what did she say to make you so mad?"

Anyone could notice how Athenas face significantly softened.

"It's nothing Thee." Lies.

"Neptune, your extremely angry when you start talking with your hands. You like to say it keeps your from physically harming somebody," The trio laughed slightly, knowing first hand how many times her 'method' had failed. "So please, tell me what Naomi said."

"Athena you might beat her ass." Bellamy deadpanned, not really caring.

"It's a business party, I'm not that crazy." She rolled her eyes at Bellamy's statement.

"It's nothing Thee, really. She only said some family stuff." Neptune's anger slightly rose again, thinking of the bullshit that came out of Naomis mouth only minutes ago.