5: causing trouble

3rd Person POV

"OI! GAME BOY!" Oikawa shouted and Kenma looked up from his phone.

"Truth or Dare?"

Going back to his game Kenma whispered, "dare... I guess."

This got Oikawa thinking. He knew that his stupid kouhai (Kags) has a major crush on shrimpy but he wanted to cause some trouble. He had also always been interested in the relationship between the shrimp and game boy anyway.

"Hmm... ah i got it! Makeout with chibi chan for 30 seconds!" Oikawa chuckled when he saw Kageyama flinch and glare at him.

"Aren't you upset Kenma? We don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable." Hinata said as he looked over at his friend sympathetically.

"Yea, I'm fine. I don't really mind actually since it's you." Kenma replied, making a slight blush rise to Hinata's cheeks. Kuroo on the other hand bristled at his friends unintentionally cold words and looked away, pretending to be deeply invested in the individuals strands of thread that made the fabric of the carpet.

"Ok then! Let's go! Stand in the middle of the circle, make sure everyone can see!" Oikawa shouted looking on proudly. Kenma placed his game on Kuroo's lap as he stood and trudged to the middle of the circle meeting Hinata.

"Umm... ready?" Kenma asked quietly so only Hinata could really hear him. Hinata just giggled and nodded in response before sending a quick glance at Oikawa who was ready with the timer.

"HEHEHE! OK GO!" Oikawa shouted, starting the timer. Kenma slowly cupped Hinata's face before gently pressing their lips together. The kiss was slow and shy and everyone could tell that they were both nervous. Suddenly, a wave of confidence overtook Kenma (I know surprising) and he moved his head, deepening the kiss and opening Hinata's mouth to let his tongue inside. Hinata gasped as Kenma's hands then made their way down from his face to his waist, pulling Hinata ever closer, their bodies pressed against each other but not close enough. Hinata in turn wrapped his arms around Kenma's neck and started playing with the ends of his hair lightly. Kenma played with the hem of Hinata's shirt before meving his hands down further to Hinata's ass, grabbing and kneading it softly. Hinata moaned quietly into Kenma's mouth as they brushed against each other, Kenma's crotch on his (THROUGH CLOTHES). Hinata could feel... EVERYTHING down there.

"OK TIMES UP!" Oikawa shouted, giggling as the two boys pulled away from each other, panting slightly. Ignoring the wolf whistles and cheers from mainly Bokuto and Noya, the two boys sat down in the original spots next to each other. However, on either side of them were their very salty (and extremely butt hurt) friends Kuroo and Kageyama who were both nervous and annoyed at the same time.

"Why'd you grab his ass like that?!" Kuroo asked, pointing a long finger over to Hinata who blushed out of embarrassment in return.

"What? Shoyo has a nice ass and this was my one chance to touch it." Kenma shrugged, taking his game back from Kuroo and turning it on again. Hinata giggled at Kenma's response and leaned over to whisper something to his friend.

"You know, I could feel you through your sweatpants... you not bad down there. But you know, the quiet ones always surprise you." Kenma short circuited at his friends response, his face flushing as bright as his Nekmoa jersey (he didn't have it on but as a reference).

"S-shut up Shoyo." Kenma whisper yelled back before diving right back into his game. This interaction did not go unnoticed however as now, everyone was interested in what made the most uninterested person flush so brightly.

"It's my turn right?" Kenma asked as everyone nodded, their thoughts and curiosity now inturrupted, "o-ok then, Daichi Truth or Dare?"

"Dare please!" Kenma smirked evilly in response,

"Let Suga sit on your lap until your next turn." Daichi's mouth fell open and Kenma just nodded as if to silence him. Suga quickly scrambled onto Daichi's lap and tapped his nose with his finger to break him out of his shock. Daichi shook his head and turned his attention to Suga who just smiled angelically before wiggling to get more comfortable. 

Wrong Move. 

Suga kept wiggling and Daichi felt the blood rush down into a part of his body as he desperately fought to make it go down.
"Suga-a," Daichi groaned quietly "I'm going to need you stop to wiggling... please."

"Why daddy?" (The previous dare) Suga asks still wiggling, this time a little farther up on Daichi's lap. Daichi groaned again, his breathing became slightly erratic as he tried again to calm himself down, putting his head on Suga's shoulder. Finally getting the picture, Suga chuckled before turning to whisper to Daichi.

"I can't get off now can I daddy. If I did, we would break the dare... AND everyone would be able to see." Suga smirked at Daichi before turning back to the rest of the game, leaving his other team parent to fight alone. 

*not edited

-+=+-           -+=+-           -+=+-

... Hi...

Im so sorry I've been gone for so long so much has been going on. my computer broke so I had to get in fixed and I forgot my password... it was really a huge mess. (ㆆ_ㆆ)

Anyway,  another chapter SHOULD be coming soon. It is going to be short because the one after that is going to be a rough one that I think deserves its own chapter entirely. 

I really dont fully remember how to write this is kinda bad but thank you for baring with me!

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 ٩(˘ ◡ ˘)۶

hopefully I wont disappear for another couple of weeks  

(👍≖‿‿≖)👍 👍(≖‿‿≖👍)