Chapter 10

Blair's POV

I open the door and walk out to the hallway. I wonder what Elijah meant by plane? Austin comes up next to me and stays walking by my side with a smile on his face. I thought he was going to go up ahead of me.

" Hey um...what did Elijah mean by plane?" His smile only got bigger.

" Well we're going on a plane home silly." He said doing jazz hands.

" Where is 'home' exactly?" I did the jazz hands like him. He laughed at me a little. " New york." Austin said like it was a normal thing. I felt my eyes widened.

" New freaking YORK?!??" I've live in a small town in the middle of nowhere Washington since I can remember but New York?!

" Yeah what about New York?" He turned his head to the side like a puppy.

" Are you insane? What do you mean wHAt aboUt nEw YOrk? I've lived here in this cracked ass, small ass, dumb ass town forever. Your aware of that, right?"

" No cussing!" Elijah scolded me walking in front of us. Xavier walked in between me and Austin purposely bumping into me.

" What the hell jackass!" I yelled at him pushing his back. He turned back and gave me a deadly glare but I didn't care. He fucking bumped into me without apologizing or anything.

" Watch who you bumping into moron!" I walked past him pushing his shoulder.

I caught up to Elijah in the elevator.
" Lets goooo!" Elijah put his hand on the elevator door so it wouldn't close.

Austin rolled his eyes and dragged Xavier with him and clicked the first floor. It was HELLA awkward. Pure silence. The elevator finally dinged and I bolted out. It was pouring out like normal.

" Hey wait! Your gonna get wet!" Austin called out to me. " And?" I said looking out the clear doors.

" What do you mean and? You want to get wet??" Xavier caught up with me.

" Have you ever gone out and just laid in the rain?" I asked eager to go out.

" I don't recall a time I did." Elijah answers.

" Maybe I have but nothing pops up in my head." Austin knocks on his head like they're is someone inside it.

" For fun?!" Xavier looks at me like I'm crazy.

" Yes for fun you idiot. Just enjoying the rain hitting your body. It's hella relaxing." I said gazing out at the rain.

" What if you get sick?" Austin's stands next to me.

" Well your not going out in a hurricane dummy but yeah you can get sick sometimes. Thunderstorms are my favorite. I always go out far away from home and just lay in peace. One time I fell asleep on a bench during a storm, someone found me and thought I was dead. I scared the crap out of them when I opened my eyes." I laugh at the memory. Annddd great I over shared.

I look over at Austin. He's against the wall laughing. Xavier's eyes with amusement and like always anger. Elijah is staring at me like I'm an alien.

" Whatever Im just gonna go out there now haha." I open the door slightly trying to slip away but it doesn't work.

" Nice try but Alexander would be upset if you came with a cold." Austin pulled the door close.

" Wait so he'd be mad at me for getting sick?" Bruh I haven't even done anything extreme yet. " No not at you at us." Elijah said putting on his coat.

" As much as I dislike yall, he would be getting mad at the wrong person so I'd stick up for you. Either way it's not like someone died so why should he get mad." I rolled my eyes.

" Your not going to act so tough when you meet Zander." Xavier said quietly under his breath.

" Wanna bet." I whispered as I walked out.

The damn hospital had a small roof thingy so people don't get wet. Way to slow my plans up hospital. I jog a little till I feel the rain hit my face.

I do a little spin in the rain. Haven't down this in a while. I missed this yet I couldn't relax. I still feel lonely. Damn it. It's not as fun without you Noah...

" Blair! Cone back before you get more wet!" Urghhbajajvdb. I ran back to them and squeeze the water out of my hair. I knew they weren't going to let me enjoy the rain. I wasn't even enjoying it either way.

" What the hell is wrong with this child. Do you just hear the opposite of what anyone says??!" Elijah says shaking his head.

" No not everyone just people I don't like." I smile sarcastically. " And my don't like anyone so don't feel special."

They were all silent for a second before Elijah said that we should get going or we'll be late.

Oh also have I mentioned I hate planes?! Umm anywayyyy that is a future me problem.

I walked with Austin as we shared his umbrella. He opened the door of a very shiny black BMW. I scooted over to the left side next to the window. I watched the water droplets slide off the window

" Hey you good?" Austin asked tapping my shoulder. I snapped my head and moved a little closer to the window.

" Um yeah fine." I whispered looking down. He gave me an uncertain look but didn't ask further.

" It's going to be long ride to the airport and on the plane as well. You should sleep. Here." Austin passed me his coat.

" No I'm okay take it back." I declined push the coat back to him. He passed it into my arms.

" I can see you shivering. You ran out in the rain you must be freezing! Wear the freacking coat." He shook his head. I mumbled a thank you and I put his coat that fit me huge. I laid my head on the window struggling to keep my eyes open.

" What happened with Xander earlier?" Xavier asked to Elijah.

" I'll tell you later..." Elijah whispered.

And with that I tuned them out and let sleep consume me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! How are y'all doing? I have a weird feeling about this chapter I don't think it's the best that I could have done. Tell me if you liked it:)

Questions anyone?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!!

-amauri 🤨