Giyuu Tomioka x Sick Reader

Words count: 340

You haven't heard from your boyfriend Giyuu for about too days. You were sick but decided not to tell him about it, you figured you would distract him and he would probably not even know what to do with you being sick.

You were resting in bed, feeling a bit dizzy. You heard a knock at your front door.  You mumbled a little but got off your bed.

You opened the door to see Giyuu with a bag in his hands.

"Whats that?" You said as you pointed at the bag he had.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Giyyu said in a stern voice.

"I d-didn't want to distract you, you have training to do and stuff"

Giyuu just sighed an walked in. You closed the door and sat on the couch wrapping a blanket around you.

"You didn't answer my question" you said looking at Giyuu who was walking in your kitchen.

"Supplies to make you feel better"

Your eyes lit up in happiness, thats nice of him. You turned the tv on and layed back.

You didn't notice it at first but Giyyu had handed out to you a bowl of soup and a bar of chocolate. Your eyes lit up even more. You took a sip of the soup. It was really good. He really made this? How did he know all of this?

Giyyu sat down next to you, but a bit far away. You moved to the side a bit more to leave a bigger gap between you to. Giyyu placed his hand on yours to prevent you to not move.

"Its fine"

He moved closer to you.

"I just wanted to know if you were ok with it" he said wrapping his arm around you.

You smiled in return and started to drink your soup.

"I love you" he said looking at you taking his eyes of the screen.

"Aww I love you to"

In the inside Giyuu felt bad that he wasn't there for you from the start of your sickness, but it soon wahsed away due to being with you at this vary moment.