Obliviate

No One's POV

It was a sombre event in the morning. Mainly for those who have lost people like the future generation twins and Teddy with his parents.

Breakfast was very quiet.

Lily was looking at the photo box worried, but no one took any notice. James, Harry and Albus were talking under there breathe in Parseltongue. The other Golden Marauders (Louis, Fred and Roxy) and the present Weasley Twins were talking to Sirius. Ron and Hermione were talking to Rose and Hugo about what the world was like in 2019, trying to take their minds off of the time. Ginny was talking to Molly and Lucy while helping Mrs Weasley with the dishes. Lily started a conversation with Dom while Teddy and Victoire hold hands under the table not saying a word.

"I have a question?" Hermione asked the group.

"Ron and I were wondering how the Potter's could communicate without anyone knowing what they are saying," Hermione continued.

"Yeah, I have always seen them hissing to each other," Teddy said.

"They are Parselmouths," Ron suddenly shouted at the realisation.

"Um... you caught us," James said shyly.

"Hang on, what are you guys talking about," Sirius asked.

"The Potters can talk to snake's, therefore, they can speak without anyone knowing. They cheated," Fred I and George called out.

"There were no rules against languages," Harry replied.

Sirius (who was very shocked at the prospect that his Godson could speak another language, let alone one that was considered as evil) was about to say something to Harry as the clock struck 9 o'clock. Everyone froze and turned their heads quickly as there was a knock at the front door. Mrs Weasley rushed over to the door and 4 people entered the dining room. 

Tonks, Remus Lupin, Minerva McGonagall and Dumbledore walked in.

"Hello children," Dumbledore addressed both the Past and Present Generation.

He drew out of his pocket the Time-Turner.

"I have wiped the other Order Member's memories including Arthurs this morning," he nodded towards Mrs Weasley.

"The only people with memories of the future Generation are in this room," Dumbledore says.

"The Time-Turner has been set to appear 2 minutes after you had disappeared originally and no events would have changed, make sure to not show any differences in your personality due to this experience. Are all the photos in the photo box?" Dumbledore asked.

"Yes, I was the last one to touch the box last night," Teddy said picking up the box.

"Has everyone left the house in the state of its originality and has no sign of the future Generation?" Dumbledore asked the children.

"We have made sure that there is no sign of the Future Generation," Molly replied.

Lily's cheeks started to glow slightly red but that went unnoticed.

"Good, I will be the only one with the remaining memories. I will cast the spell after you guys leave," Dumbledore continued.

"Everyone grab a hold of it," He said. Everyone held onto the chain (though Teddy hugged his parents first).

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

The room turned into a mystical golden colour. As the blinding light died down the room was 14 people short. The Future Generation was nowhere to be seen.

Dumbledore turned to everyone and muttered "Obliviate" under his breath.

The eyes of everyone remaining became empty.

They no longer had any memories of the Future Generation.

----------------------------

The Future Generation appeared back into the Potter College. Dom went out to grab the Daily Prophet from on the lounge but tripped over Hugo who was lying on the floor. It was Molly who grabbed the prophet.

"We did it, we're back," Molly exclaimed.

"Hello, we're home," I heard a shout from down near the front door. It was older Harry. Everyone tensed at the change of voice as they had just started to become used to 15-year-old Harry's voice.

"Quick the Time-Turner," Lucy whispered.

Lily took it and sprinted towards along with the box.

Harry came walking upstairs.

"You all look like you have seen a ghost," He said after looking on the facial expressions.

"Um no reason," Teddy said, "We just noticed Lily disappear," He said quickly.

"Where is she," Harry asked.

"I'm here," Lily replied, "I just slipped out to go to the bathroom," she said cheerfully.

"Oh ok," He said.

"Harry, come and help me with the shopping," Ginny called down from the kitchen.

"Coming babe," Harry shouted back to his wife.

He went towards that door, but he turned back around and said

"You still owe me 5 gallons, James," and he walked out of the room giving them a weird smirk.

We all looked at each other.

Teddy, Victoire, Dom, Louis, Molly, Lucy, Roxy, Fred, Rose, Hugo, James, Albus and Lily all shared a knowing look. Harry had known something had happened.

The question was how.

But hey, it was a beautiful day and they were home at last.

All As Well.

But, this isn't the end of the story.

-------------------------------

Thanks for readings another chapter. It might seem like the end but it isn't. There is one more chapter left.

Remember to leave your opinions in the comment section.

772 Words

K

Published on the 16th of October 2020.