the one with the perfect time

"Thank you for letting me come over and rant, when you texted it was perfect timing. It made me stop myself from doing work."

"It's fine, just luck that I got you at the perfect time." He said with a perfect smile over his wine glass.

"I've needed a drink for a long time." You said, taking a sip from your glass, tipsy by now. Not having alcohol for quite a while made it tast even better.

You’d been at Jongins apartment for about an hour and a half, having dinner, sipping red wine and chatting.

"I'm not letting you have a whole bottle if that's what you think." He smiled out, clearly enjoying your company and demeanor.

"Yanno, you and Kookie are super alike. You're both smart and talented and pretty and fit and joon didn't like me dating either of you and he hit you both and you both sing so well-" 

"Does the list ever end?" He joked.

"Probably not." You replied, taking another sip, voice echoing in the glass.

"Did your brother beat us both up?"

"He punched Jungkook the morning after…"

"After what?" He asked in no particular way or tone.

"After I lost my virginity."

"Oh shit," it was silent for a moment while hewaited to see if you had more to say on the matter. When you didnt continue he did.

"I'm not surprised. I do admire your brother, at least he sticks to who he is, especially his beliefs and morals." 

"That's true… he's good to me now."

"Don’t say that so sadly, isn't that a good thing."

"It is, but I'm scared if something happens between me and jungkook again, Joonie won't like it."

"Don’t live your life on your brother's approval. I've always told you that, haven't i?" 

"Yeah, ever since you asked me out. And you're right, I shouldn't but he is my sibling, I don't want to feel I've betrayed him or anything."

He nodded and you added to your words.

"We've definitely had this exact talk before." You laughed out.

"It was more of edging on an argument last time." 

You laughed loudly at that. It was like you were two old friends catching up after years, probably because you really were.

He laughed a bit with you. 

You turned your head back after catching your breath from laughing and placing your wine glass down on the side table of your couch seat to lips meeting yours.

You froze but he advanced his head into yours, grabbing your face forcefully.

You didn't know what to do, this was weird, why was this happening.

You'd almost forgotten he was still trying to get his tongue down your throat as you head gushed with thoughts.

The alcohol told you to kiss back, have a thrill, be care free, kiss back, but you knew these weren't Jungkook's lips, or hands or home, this wasn't right.

You pushed the hands from your face aggressively.

Kai looked at you, frowning.

You felt dirty.

"Y/n-"

"Fuck you Kai! I've been telling you about my life and finding security with you and you've-" you yelled, standing up, scolding him.