27.

"Hey, that's hot"

"Oops, ya really hot." Manvi held her finger between her lips, surveing the hot bowl of rajma curry in front of her.

When I woke up it was past six, and I was alone in the room. I came down to see Misti and Prabhaji was making dinner. It's weird to have someone else in your kitchen. I was nervous to talk to her because she gave me mother like feeling, cooking and stuff and all. But she was really genuinely sweet. It didn't took time to at-least share the kitchen space with her.

I am really gonna use her advise on Aaron's likes and dislikes.

Then, Manvi entered the kitchen.

I really admire and envy the people, who could get friendly with anyone within seconds. She was that type and now she was helping me in arranging dinner table.

"You could leave that there, I am almost done." I didn't wanna make my guest work, but she is stubborn.

"No, I wanna help." She literally shunned almost seventh time this evening.

"Ok then,Can you arrange this plates on the table?" I asked.

"Oh sure," She took the plates from me." You know I want to learn cooking, but Arav cooks so good, I didn't get time to try. But I have learn someday right and that someday has too be soon. Will you teach me?" Her eyes sparkled on the idea.

She is talkative. I got to know that she and Arav are childhood sweethearts, her parents were also in business and hence their parents were always in connection. And from their they met and together since. Way to start a novel, and she also want to be a writer. She will be a good author, I can feel it.

"Sure, but why hadn't you learned from Arav, you live together, right?"

I could feel her blush from where I stand. She was giving me more reasons to envy her, but I couldn't she is just too sweet.

"Yeah" she started shyly and then smiled at me" but the nuts wouldn't teach me, he says there's no need for that, but I wanna learn." She pleaded again.

She might didn't stay another day, but still.

"Ok, Sure. But I can't teach you as good as them. They are literally chefs"

"True" She commented.

After that we set up the table, with Manvi filling with I information I didn't ask but I am grateful for.

"But Arnav can't cook, he is a disaster in kitchen." Manvi chided in.

"Yeah, Aaron once mentioned that."

"He did, did he told you about how once Arnav burn-"

She was cut off by a shrieked voice and we stilled.

"ARNAV WHAT"  I turned to sew Kate in mini skirt and blue crop-who wears that on family dinner- her beautifully manicured fingers tapping on the phone, her expression I have never seen someone making that face.

"Uh, nothing" Manvi tried to play it nonchalantly ignoring her ride attitude.

"UH, NOTHING, DON'T TRY TO EYE OR  BITCH ABOUT MY MAN, HE IS MINE"
she yelled at a loud pitch, her voice resonated in my ears. What's her problem, maybe she was British, there probably a misunderstanding that we were talking normally.