|| 022|| Amelia's Harem 💀🐔🐙🔱🔎 O/F

This is a little idea that I've wanted to write for a little, and since some of yall are thirsty for more Mori and Ame, I decided to write this.

Dating Hololive En Gen 1 would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💀 First date: First date was homey. Everyone wasn't used to the new relationship, so you all decided to have a movie night. It wasn't the first movie night you'd had together, but it was the first one you'd had while in a poly relationship with together.

Everyone was acting a little more reserved than usual, even Kiara despite the fact she was smushed against Calli. Gura eventually calmed the atmosphere down and everyone had moved together into a giant cuddle pile.

Calli was smushed between you and Kiara, with you resting your head on her stomach while Kiara was sprawled over her chest. Gura had her head in your lap and her feet and tail draped over Calli's legs. Ina had her tentacles wrapped around pretty much everyone, which acted as extra pillows because they're actually really soft.

Ame was cuddled right up to Ina, acting as a small spoon while Kiara's legs tangled with hers.

Overall a really enjoyable experience.

🐔 First kiss:

Mori:

Your first kiss with Mori was bittersweet in a way. You had found her curled up in the corner of her room, trying to hold back tears. You were immediately worried, naturally, and rushed over to comfort her. She leaned into your hug and started crying.

After she calmed down, Calli assured you that she wasn't upset, just overwhelmed. She was still getting used to all the support she received from her viewers. You understood her, since you were in the same boat (you are also a vtuber in this btw). Calli appreciated the comfort you gave her, pushing away her usual tsundereaper tendencies.

You two ended up giving each other a quick chaste kiss on the lips, both while blushing furiously.

Kiara:

Your first kiss with Kiara happened during one of your favourite past-times, cuddling. Kiara is probably the best cuddle buddy out of everyone, mainly because she's extremely squishy and soft and really, really warm. You chalk it up to her being a phoenix.

Anyway, while everyone else had fallen asleep, you and Kiara decided to have a sneaky night-time movie binge. It was later in the night where Kiara became really tired, and when Kiara gets tired, she's become uncensored in a way. She doesn't think, she just acts. More so than usual. So while Kiara had wrapped herself up in a separate blanket and had her head furrowed into your lap, you had leaned over her to pick something up from the snack tray, Kiara misinterpreted what you were doing and leaned up and kissed you. You were slightly shocked but you did eventually lean into it.

Ina:

First kiss with Ina was during a date Gura had planned. She mentioned it during her debut, but she had wanted to play twister with everyone, and that is what you did. Turns out that Calli was too tsundereaper to join in and chose to be a referee of sorts.

Good thing she did because around halfway through, when you, Ina and Gura were in a bit of a situation, Gura ended up accidently slapping you in the face with her tail while she bit one of Ina's tentacles.