CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 28

AUTHOR'S POV

COVER CREDITS : Niiruwrites____________________________________

____________________________________

Two Hours it's been two hours , since Aarav is roaming in the house .

He didn't know what to do?, how to do?, when to do?
But all he want is to do something special for her.

He knows celebrateing her birthday is not gone bring her back, he first needs to bring her out from her dark world

He.. He just wants to see her smile back .

He wants to see the glow in her face again.

he wants the dead eyes to come back to life .

The light in her to come back

but the irony was he was the one who snatched it all from her.

The house was completely silent, even Anita went back to her husband's house.

A low sound of anklets was the only thing which was heard to him, his eyes wandered around the mansion and saw her coming out from gauri's room tieing her hair in her messy bun, she walked down the stairs silently and slowly even though her thin anklets were making sight sound.
She then silently walked into the kitchen.

The minute she passed him, a strong smell of jasmine mixed with baby smell hit his nose.

He closed his eyes inhaleing the fragrance ,his messed up mind felt much better.

Aarva stood watching her filling a plate with food.
She then arranged the food in table and started leaving.

"ya...yamini"he called.

Yamini stopped for a minute and turned back slowly, her eyes blinked slowly, her hands pushed back a loose hair strap behind her ears, her lips shivered a bit.

"eat with me "he for the first time said in a requesting tone.

Yamini who stood there watching him shocked and confused with his weird behavior from the past few days just nodded and slowly walked towards him.

Maybe from a week or so yamini started taking her medicines, due to unbearable pain.

If she needs to escape from the pain at least for the time being, these medinces helped her.

Yamini stood silently near the table it was a kind of weird.

"sit yamini"aarva whispered in pleading tone which yamini didn't get.

She slowly sat and started eating, his eyes never her....
She felt uncomfortable under his gaze yet she ate silently.

Aarav know, things happening and happened is affecting and affected her badly .

He wanted to bring back her smile and pull her out from the dark world and then beg for forgiveness.

"shall we go to your parents house tomorrow "he asked all of sudden and yamini stopped eating for a minute and looked at him and blinked.

She couldn't believe, he was willing to take her out...

A unknown kind of happiness hit her....
She is gone met her parents nearly after a year and wishes, prayed silently that she ,he should not change his mind...
She some how wanted to meet her family before she dies....
After all she is a human ,a daughter...

She slowly nodded and Aarav smiled at her and yamini looked down at the plate.

A kind of new hope blossomed in him, even though knowing getting her is not easy.

He doesn't even know how to say the truth to her...

He is a coward and he agrees it too...

Yamini stood up and collected the plates and left it in the kitchen and started going up to gauri's room.

Aarva stood walking her go up, he himself didn't know how he is gone relive the truth to her and she leaving him after knowing the truth is something absolute ,which he doesn't want to happen .

His every word, action, torture... We're now haunting him day and night...
In short, he is slowing going mad which he himself was understanding....

He took out yamini's phone from his pocket and walked up to her room and saw yamini talking some medicines .

"yamini... "he called and she turned and saw him

"what happened? "he asked to which she nodded as no.

He looked at her suspicious and gave a nod and walked to his room

Advik's continue message to yamini was saying her to take medicines, which Aarav read in her phone ,not leaving a day he had sent it but a month ago he stopped it......

Aarva couldn't understand which medicine, he was talking about but seeing yamini take medicines.
he understood something is wrong...

He has seen her taking few medicines before Mary's death and he thought it was regarding the abortion she went though....

He actually went to her phone to give her phone yet he didn't..
He was scare that she may leave him using it.

This is Aarva now, he wants her to be happy yet wanted to cage her with him....

He stood up slowly and walked to gauri's room to ask about the medicines but yamini was sleeping peacefully...

His phone rang and it was his PA

"hello" he told walking back to his room

"is there any information about yamuna "he asked once he reached the room

"no sir, we are searching her "his PA told and Aarav rubbed his forehead with his thumb...

"sir, I now called you to say....that we found spy cameras in your cabin "his PA told

"we will report you about it soon sir " he told and Aarav ended the call and throwed his phone on the bed...

********************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? 😊

I AM NOW READY TO GIVE BACK TO BACK UPDATES, BUT I NEED YOUR SUPPORT FOR THAT....

DO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤

HAPPY READING 💫

INSTAGRAM ID: @priyagv8

940 words ✨