18.The Preparation

Hey guys. Something came up yesterday and so I was not able to update. I'm sorry. But here is a special news waiting  for you at the end of the chapter.

Ethan's POV:

I was sitting in the meeting room. This is fucking boring and Victor made me attend this meeting. The only good thing here is that the shareholder's PA look too good and I can pass my time looking at her.

It was when suddenly my phone rang from the table. Everyone turned around to see me and I waved my hands to tell them to continue and I picked up the call. I plugged my airpods and answered the call. It was William. For the first time in his 19 years of his life, he is being a lifesaver and saved me from the meeting.

"Eddie hun, what are you doing?" William cooed on the other end of the phone. I want to punch his face but I love him so much that I can't do it.

"Well, I'm being stuck up in a meeting with Mr.Frances. Boy, its boring as hell" I whispered the last part and heard him sigh on the other side of the phone.

"Can you please sneak out of that lame ass meeting and come to the school and pick me and Desiree up, Sweetie?" he again cooed at me. "What the fuck, William? Can't you see that I'm in a important meeting and I dont give two shit about you now. But I'll be there for my sister. But I don't want this fuck to be repeated again" I yelled a bit and Mr.Frances was looking at me now.

"Okay hun, we will wait for you at the Starbucks." He said and hung up.

"Mr.Frances, it's good to have a meeting with you but my brother and sister are stuck up at something. I have to go." I said and he nodded his head.

"Of course, Mr.D'Martini. I'll talk to your brother about the other things." He said and stood up. We shook our hands and then he left the room.

I quickly went downs and hoped into the car and started to drive to Starbucks neat their school when my phone rang again.

It was Victor this time.

"Hey Vicky. What sup?" I asked.

"Ethan, Can you please go to William and Daisy's school and pick them up. We have to go to a party tonight and the whole family is needed. I want you to go and take them to the mall and buy clothes. I have already ordered the clothes for us. Pick one up for Desiree. Make sure it is black in color." He completed.

"Man, firstly breathe a little. I'll make sure to buy her a black outfit okay." I said and he hung up with out any answers.

I stopped the car in front of starbuck and there my sister and brother was bickering among something. I went near them and placed a hand on Desiree's shoulder. She turned around and saw me and a smile spread on her face.

"Can you both pack your stuff up and get ready? We have to go somewhere." I said and they looked at me skeptically and started packing their bags.

We hoped on to my car and started to drive. "Margarita(Daisy), we have to buy you a ball gown. Be it black. Okay" I asked. "Why?" She asked. "We are going to a party in the evening, baby. So." I said. She nodded and we kept going.

We entered the mall and went to a women's store. "Ethan, here have this bag. I will try some clothes." She said as she shoved her bag in my hands and ran to the gowns section.

"Bro, thank god you are not a girl." William patted my shoulder and sat on the chair near the counter and started to go through his phone.

After 15 minutes, she came with wearing a black gown.

"How do I look?" She asked twirling around. It was off-shoulder. And it was not good for my liking to see in on my sister.

"Don't even in your dreams think that I will leave you wear a dress that is without straps." William said from behind me.

She frowned and looked me. "Wait. I'll pick a dress for you."
I went inside the racks and took a floor length black dress. It was gorgeous.

"Don't even in your dream think that I will wear that dress

"Don't even in your dream think that I will wear that dress. I will literally fall from its weight. I'm not trying it." She said at me.

I raised my hands in surrender and she took a dress which was short but it was way too plain.

"Dolcezza(Sweetie), it's too plain." I said and she put it in the rack. She started going through the clothes again and her eyes lit up in excitement.

The dress was gorgeous and it looked good on her

The dress was gorgeous and it looked good on her. We paid for the dress. I decided to but some jewelries for her since it would go good with the gown.

We bought a diamond necklace and diamond earring for her and went home.

It took 4 hours for everyone to get ready. We all were wearing black suit in the same pattern but in different size.

Soon enough all of us are gathered in the living room. Desiree came down and she was looking absolutely gorgeous.

We all sat on the limo and drove to the place where the meeting is held and went inside. The placed was crowded and it was being held by one of the mafia gangs, the Russian Mafia.They gave been close to the American Mafia (Darius'gang). But a few years before they came to us. We are the number one Mafia whereas the Russian is the second.

Victor pulled Desiree to his side and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Nina(Tiny cute girl), Stay near me the whole night. Don't even leave my side. If you want to go anywhere and I'm not available then just go with Ethan or Lee." He said and she nodded wrapping her arms around his.

We walked into the building and I was not able to ignore the feeling that something bad is going to happen today.

..........

Wordcount: 1036

Today. I updated three chapter for you. So enjoy the love I'm showing you.