Chapter 4

Jungkook is waiting for taehyung, tapping his feet and biting his lips constantly.

I'm here Koo. Come downstairs.

Koo sees the massage and places Oreo on the couch who is nibbling on his shirt's collars. He kissed her head and hurriedly looks around for Nochu but he didn't find him. He gets on his knees and looks under the bed. But he can only see Nochu's fluffybutt. He sighed, "If you don't come out right this instant I'm going out without kissing you". He narrowed his eyes when bunny didn't budge from his place and huffed," Okay, I will not tie your ears with a pink bow. Now come out." But he didn't get any response.

As he opens the door to go downstairs, he felt a weight on his left leg and sees Nochu is looking at him with his sparkling doe eyes. Koo laughs and picks him up," You don't have to use your charm on me, you brat." He slaps his butt and kisses his head. "Use this on Oreo instead of me silly. Make some more efforts I'm sure she'll like you back". He takes nochu towards the couch and drops him there. And nochu immediately starts licking oreo's ears who is purring beneath him.

Koo smiled and walks down the stairs but he isn't ready to see the scene that is playing in front of him. Taehyung is smiling brightly with a boxy smile on his face indulge in a conversation with his mom.

He is so handsome

He is so handsome. If I'll be a good boy, will I really get a chance to marry him? Koo smiles shyly as he thought that. Oh my bunnies! He is looking at me what to do!?!? He fidgets his fingers. Calm down and move your butt to greet him.

A red hue spread on his cheeks as he walks towards Taehyung who is looking at him with fond eyes.
" Hi, Taehyung," Koo says shyly as he waves his hand in the air.
'Hello, Koo. You are looking really cute." Taehyung says brightly and comes closer to jungkook. He stretches his hand towards jungkook and "shall we go," asks politely.

Koo looks at his mom and his mom nodded his head smiling widely. Koo accepts his hand and they walk to the car. But Koo is still thinking one thing....

Cute.

He calls me cute.

C.U.T.E.

He blushed scarlet and heart starts racing as he sees their combined hands. Taehyung opened the door for jungkook and helps him to sit. He closed the door and slips into the driving seat.

Taehyung starts the engine and drives towards their destination. After some time Koo asks," where are you taking me?"

"Actually, I want to buy a puppy. I went to a shop before meeting you and I found a cute one, though you could accompany me. What do you say?", Taehyung says after glancing towards Koo?

" A puppy?!?!? Really?! we are going to a puppy shop?! I want to meet him too. Is he a small pup?" Koo asked bounces excitedly on his seat. Tae smiled seeing his bunny smile. He looks a bunny..cute bunny.