⤷ 01| RESULTS

chapter one : results

☆ ☆ ☆

Juniper was waiting anxiously in front of the kitchen window. Today would be the day she'd receive her results from her O.W.L.s and to say she was nervous, would be an understatement.

"I'm sure you'll have an Outstanding for everything, Junior," Nymphadora said, who was laying down on the couch.

"I'm not that smart, Dora," June said, gritting her teeth while pacing around in the kitchen. "Bloody hell, if they would just hurry up."

"How's it going?" Andromeda asked, as she and Ted walked into the living room. "Any news?"

"No." June shook her head. "They are taking forever."

"It's only ten in the morning," Ted pointed out. "Give them some time."

The backdoor opened and in came Sirius closely followed by Kreacher.

"Am I late?" he asked, taking off his leather jacket and throwing it over a chair. June had found it when they had been cleaning his room. "Oh and Kreacher wanted to come to support you, June."

Juniper shook her head while giving the house-elf a kind smile. "No letter has arrived yet," she said, "and thank you, Kreacher, that's very kind of you."

June's hazel eyes darted towards the kitchen window. A large barn owl landed in front of it, carrying a Hogwarts letter.

Juniper opened the window and let the owl in. She took the letter and turned around to face the others, who were all watching her nervously.

"Here it goes," June said, opening it.

ORDINARY WIZARDING LEVEL RESULTS

Pass grades:
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail grades:
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

JUNIPER LYRA BLACK HAS ACHIEVED

Astronomy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Charms: O
Defence Against the Dark Arts: O
Divination: P
Herbology: O
History of Magic: E
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O

Professor Griselda Marchbanks
Governor, Wizarding Examinations Authority

"And?" Andromeda asked, walking over towards June. "How is it?"