°Popcorn part 4°

Everything in italics is part of the Popcorn tasting video they're watching.

'Wait for me' Bailey giggled as she took the seat next to Kaycee. The brunette slumped down on the couch, hiding her face behind her hands. 'What's wrong, K?'

'Nothing-it's just that I wanted to um-watch that movie, ya know?' Kaycee lied, plastering a fake smile onto her lips.

'We can watch that later, Kaycee' Bailey laughed. 'Me and the others want to watch this. I mean-I Can't belive you did a popcorn tasting video. I knew you liked popcorn but not that much'.

'Yeah, popcorn tasting' Kaycee whispered, slouching down further until Jason sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. 

Brad-kaycees dad was trying his best to attach the video from his phone to the Tv but with his aging brain, things weren't going so smoothly.

'It's not working' Brad groaned, trying to reconnect it to the Tv once more.

'Oh no, we'll just watch it another day' Kaycee muttered, faking disappointment as she leaned forward and took the phone from Brad.

'Nonsense, I'm sure one of your friends here are a tech wiz. I only ever see you guys on your phone... Sean'll help us out, won't you?' Laura piped in.

Sean's eyes grew into saucers and he really really wanted to say no, but it was one of the hardest thing to say 'no ' to Rice member. So he meekly nodded his head, smiling awkwardly as he retrieved the phone from Kaycee's hands, both 'friends' internally screaming.

Sean tapped a few buttons on the phone screen before the video thumbnail was shown on the tv screen and their gleaming faces were popped up.

 'It's 45 minutes long?' Brad chuckled, seeing the time at the he bottom.

'You spent 45 minutes eating popcorn. I can't with you guys' Josh laughed, shaking his head.

'Where's the popcorn?' Julian asked, reaching over Bailey and digging his hand into her bowl.

'Shh, it's starting' Jason shushed everyone down, a finger pressed to his lips as he leaned his head onto Kaycees.

The room burst out into laughter after the first few minutes consisted of Sean and Kaycee trying to create an intro without laughing. 

'Maybe that's enough' Kaycee suggested, her smile showing every one of her teeth. But her friends had started chatting and her parents were admiring their daughter and Sean from their spot. Leaving only Kaycee and Sean, sitting uncomfortably since they knew what was going to end up happening.

'I'd put that in fifth place' Kaycee suggested, tapping her chin and moving the bag to the fifth place spot.

'No. It deserves to be at least third' Sean argued, shaking his head. The argument lasted a few more minutes before Sean frustratedly agreed with the brunette.

'I got to say, I agree with K. Buttered popcorn ain't that good' Bailey spoke up, mouth filled with her snacks.

'Thank you' Kaycee let out a giggle, for a split second forgetting about what was to come, but as soon as the toffee popcorns pink bag was shown in front of the screen, her panic rose up again. 'Can we watch the movie now?' 

'We can't just start, and then not finish it' Jason chuckled, giving her knee a squeeze.

'Let's do a vote' Kaycee gulped. Brad and Laura sighed, but pressed the pause button nonetheless. 'Okay, if you want to watch a a movie instead raise your hand'. 

Kaycee's hand instantly shot up and so did Sean's. Jason took notice of this and although he wanted to continue watching the other video, he lifted his hand just so he could side with his girlfriend. 'Okay then, movie it is. 3 people including myself agree with me'.