4• Punishments

He grabbed me by my arm and walked to his room. I kept begging him to forgive me, but still didn't work. I was there when i began to cry. "Please, please forgive me. I'm so sorry!"

"No. No more chances. Now, you're going to find out what that punishment is."

He pushed me on his bed as he went through a drawer of his, obviously looking for something. He then brought out a rope, a very long rope.

He got closer grabbing my face and looking me in the eyes saying, "you will not fight back, and you're absolutely not allowed to cum until I say so, do you understand?"

"I understand." oh boy, raven's gonna kill me. I thought as she never let's me do this without her knowledge.

He brought my hands behind my back and tied them in a way it will be impossible for me to untie them. He then roughly grabbed my face making me look at him, I had no time to adjust to what was going on when he pressed his lips against mine.

I hesitated at first but because of that weird thing he did with his eyes that made me unconsciously say some stuff, I kissed back. I know he didn't tell me to enjoy it, but I did, and I hate myself for it.

He held my face that I felt it will crush in his hand. He started going down my neck when he grabbed my shirt from the back ripping it off my body. I was left in my bra and jeans when he pushed me down and laid me on his bed.

"your being bad on your first day. just so you know each time you make a mistake, i will be rougher than before, and rougher, and rougher, to the point where you wont be able to walk for a week." he said going down to kiss me gain but this time softly on the lips. He started going down again to my neck, to my clothed breasts, to my stomach when he stopped.

He started to unbutton my jeans and unzip the zipper, he slowly took them off not breaking eye contact with me, dragging me to the edge of the bed.

He continued to kiss my stomach going down on his knees. He got to my panties and gave me a kitten lick before he ripped them off of me. He quickly attached his mouth on my wet pussy, his tounge doing magic while he grabbed my thighs and put them on his shoulders.

I started moaning uncontrollablely as I felt him smirk. His hand went to my clit and roughly rubbed with his thumb. Then, without a warning, he stuck his middle and ring fingers in me making me a moaning mess. It's been a long time since I was last intimate with someone.

He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me and would even twirl them hitting my spot. And just a few seconds later I felt a knot in my stomach telling me I wanted to cum. But I couldn't.

"ahh... Please, please let me cum!" I moaned out. He didn't answer tho. I couldn't hold it, the pleasure overtaking me. He seemed lost down there, as if he didn't even hear me.

"oh... Please. I wanna cum. Please, let me cum, I can't hold it any longer... Ahh!"

"hold it." was the only thing he said before adding a third finger. God, just kill me now! I thought as i kept on screaming for my dear life to cum.

"Please, please... Let me cum! Ohh! Stefan, please..."

He didn't answer, and neither did he stop. He just kept fucking me with his fingers making me see stars.

Stefan then abruptly and unexpectedly stopped and got up, staring at me with lust and hunger. He turned me around do i was laying on my stomach. He grabbed me from my waist and lifted me up a bit so my ass was poking out waiting for him fuck it.

"For you, my name is not stefan. You are going to end every scentence or word with 'daddy'. Do you understand?" he nearly whispered in my ear from behind me.

"Yes, daddy." i replied quickly.

"good." he spread my legs further, while he took his pant off along with his boxers.

I felt him lining his dick on my dripping pussy, grabbing my tied hand and pulling me towards him a bit.

Then again, without warning, he slipped himself inside of going deep, giving me no time to andjust to his size as he started fucking me fast, going deeper with each thrust.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes, daddy fuck me like that!" i screamed as he started going rougher with each thrust, occasionally slapping my ass, pulling me back to his chest by my hair. He started kissing my neck, his left hand grabbing my breast, squeezing my nipple, and his other hand going down to rub my clit with the rhythm of his dick as he kept fucking me.

No sounds were in the room other than our skin slapping. My moans, his groans. And nothing else.

"Oh God! You're so tight!"

"Please can i cum, please i cant hold it! Ohh my God! Daddy, please!"

"Hold it just a little longer! I'm close!"

He slapped my ass again making my butt cheek red and his hands stopped before he pushed me down again to lean on bed. My legs were shaking and it was becoming too hard to stand.

"Do it! Now!"

"Oh my God! Daddy!" i screamed as i came and he gave a couple more hard thrusts and he came as well. Our juices mixing together.

I fell on the bed as i couldnt stand anymore. He fell right on top of me, both of us panting. He untied my hands and brought me to lay on his chest and everything went black.

_________________________________

Word count : 1000

Alright here ya go guys. I am terribly sorry for the wait i know i always say i will update on whatever day and then i don't. Its been a rough YEAR for me. For alot of people actually, i hope everyone is well and safe. A lot of people are gone from my life and this year is offically the worst year ever. I'll try and update sooner but please, I'd like if you guys comment on what you think of the story and what do you think i should do. Also, if there are spelling mistakes or words are repeated, i still didn't edit and i will when the story is over!

As always, PEACE OUT SALVATORES! ✌🏻✌🏻