~ Chapter 43 ~

Y/N stare at the baby Indominus Rex Gen 2 and didn't reply to Fumikage's call. She reaches her finger towards her as her sharp long claws reached for hers and grabbed it. Y/N smiled and picked the hybrid baby dinosaur up and craddled her.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"I-Indeed." Fumikage said, managing to get his words out of his shock.

"Hey, baby. Welcome to the world." Y/N cooed as the hybrid baby dinosaur roar as a reply.

"This is huge... How are you going to tell the others and Aizawa?"

"We'll tell them tomorrow. I never knew it would hatch sooner. Talk about a fastbloomer."

"What are you gonna name her?"

"I think I'll call her..."

Y/N raised the hybrid baby dinosaur up in the air.

"Anjali. It means gift. She's a gift."

Fumikage smiled.

"That's a wonderful name."

She turned to him and held out Anjali.

"You wanna hold her?"

"Um... sure."

Fumikage carefully grab Anjali and look down at her. Anjali stare at Fumikage, tilting her head in curiosity for a moment. She then started to cuddle him, purring. He blushes in surprise.

"Aw, she likes you."

Fumikage cleared his throat.

"How are we going to tell the others?"

"Don't worry, I think I have something in mind. Do you know what's going to be tomorrow?"

"What?"

"Tomorrow is Eijiro's birthday. And I have a surprise for him as well as everyone else."

"Go on..." Fumikage said, wondering where this is going.

Anjali looked at Y/N who's now her mother wondering the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now day time and Y/N was walking out in the city with Eijiro and Tetsu. She remembered asking Tetsu when was his birthday and surprisingly, he had a same birthdate as Eijiro's. She kind expected that this would happen. As for her plan, she told everyone about their birthday along with Class B. She didn't tell anyone about Anjali yet as she told Fumikage to not tell them yet until she gets back as they are planning a surprise birthday party for the two birthday boys. Anjali is hidden in the small backpack Y/N is carrying as she made a gap from the zipper for her to stick her head out as she looks around the outside world. Eijiro and Tetsu didn't notice it yet as they had a questioning look on their faces.

"Where are we going, Y/N?" Eijiro asked.

"Somewhere." Y/N replied.

"You've been saying that for a second time." Tetsu whined.

"If you keep on whining, then you'll never know." Y/N teased, smirking.

Eijiro and Tetsu pouted. Anjali who was hearing this quietly snickered and hid herself back inside the backpack. They walk through the city to the forest, making Eijiro and Tetsu curious even more. As they walk through, they stopped to hear a loud stomps and roars, making her smile.

"Hop on to my back." she said, handing Eijiro her backpack.

Eijiro and Tetsu questioned again as she transform into the Indoraptor. They hopped onto her back and carefully hold her as she stood up and zoomed in.