👣👣 24

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE

"Jungkook..."

Taehyung was scared.. he banged on the door speedily while Jimin ran to him as well Yoongi who was running to them from his room.

"What type of sound is that?"

Yoongi asked as he tried to open the door.

"Hyung.. he is hurt.. he will hurt himself in his anger."

"Tae.. don't you have duplicate key of his room?"

Jimin asked in panicked

Taehyung nodded and ran to the Jungkook's parents room and back with keys in his hand.

He tried to enter the keys but from panick state the keys dropped two times on the floor.

Yoongi grabbed the keys from Taehyung's hand and opened the door. They entered the room that was dark, nothing visible to their eyes.

Taehyung was calm because he knew that Jungkook didn't remove the thread but now he was scared if Jungkook will not love him.. if he leave him.. what will he do.

He saw him sitting on the floor behind the bed his hand was bleeding, he looked like a mess. When Taehyung saw his bleeding palm he ran to him and sat beside him on his knees.

"Kookie.. why.. why did you do that?? I only love you kookie you can't do that to me.. to us."

Taehyung was crying but when Jungkook glared at him, he sniffed and wiped his tears with his sleeves. Jimin and Yoongi were standing near them, Jungkook was silent and saw Taehyung with hurt eyes.

"I believe that you only love me..  but at least you should've told me that.. that..."

"Okay.. Jungkook.. please.. calm down. I told him this because it is necessary to your cure. If we miss a single clue we will fail to cure your problems."

Yoongi spoke between them because he didn't want them to fight over a little talk.

Jungkook sighed deeply while Taehyung put tissues to his palm to wipe the blood.

"You're too much possessive."

Jungkook glared at him, Taehyung ignored his glare then do the bandage of his hand.

They walked towards the living room where all of them settled again.

There was a click sound and a happy SeokJin entered in the house behind him Namjoon and both boy's parents.

Taehyung ran to his parents and hugged him after his hyungs...  Jimin smiled at the other and greeted them too.

"How are you all and I mean what brings you all here." Taehyung was beyond happy to saw his family in front of his eyes.

"Actually Hoseok sir called me that you both needed your family gathering and they want some information." Namjoon replied with a cute dimple smile.

Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon hugged his son then Taehyung. Mrs. Jeon started weeping when she saw his son in the injured form.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

She yelled at the Taehyung and Yoongi when she saw his son injuries.

Taehyung flinched at her voice while Taehyung parents looked surprised to saw Jungkook's condition. They felt sorry for Jungkook and ashamed to his son who didn't tell them his serious condition when he was in hospital.