32: The Failed Plan

Warning! Todo acts like a little bit of an idiot in this one... the poor guy can't cope with emotions and gets confused easily, bless him.

Requested by: This was a request but I'm sorry, I can't find the username!

Quirk: Fairy

- Todoroki's POV -

"C'mon Shoto, hurry up or we'll miss it!" She called out, grabbing my hand and pulling me along. She was (y/n) (l/n), my best friend since I was young. She was the only person I was really friends with when I was younger, as she'd always just fly up to my bedroom balcony secretly at night without my father knowing. We'd always hang out and eat snacks, she'd let me rant about my father and the training I'd have to go through, she always listened to me and together we built up an amazing friendship. Although now I was beginning to see her in a different light.

She was pretty, I had always known that, but now she was beautiful. I had admittedly had to avert my eyes from her sometimes, as her body began to... develop. She had grown up so much both looks wise and personality wise. She was fun, confident, she always stood up and protected her friends; in particular, me.

Currently she was flying along one of the main shopping streets, holding onto my hand and dragging me behind her. Up ahead there was a large crowd and a hero vs villain fight going on. The police were keeping back the public as the heroes battled, and finally when we arrived she fluttered up a little higher then the rest, eager to see which heroes were fighting. She was a little like Midoriya in that sense, that she was constantly passionate about every hero on the scene, apart from my father. She annoyingly had a particular likeness for Hawks which irritated me more then I cared to admit.

"Damn, Hawks isn't here," she sighed, landing beside me.

"He probably thinks he's too cool for something like this," I huffed, a little more angrily then I should've but (y/n) just simply laughed.

"Well he is the number two hero, and these guys are just thugs. I think I saw Centipeder and Bubble Girl though," she said, the two of us then attempting to worm our way through the crowds. I took her hand making the excuse that I didn't want to loose her in the crowd, and the way she gripped mine caused a light pink tint to appear on my cheeks. 'What am I going to do about this?' I asked myself internally, breathing in a deep sigh.

A few minutes later both heroes managed to detain the thugs causing the fight, and police took them away. Slowly the crowd was disbanding, leaving (y/n) and me still holding hands. "C'mon, lets head back to the dorms, maybe we'll see it on tv!" She said excitedly, once again pulling me along.

"Slow down, you fly too fast!" I called and she simply laughed. I loved listening to her laugh.

"Sorry," she said, slowing down and landing beside me, the two of us then making our way back. Indeed the fight was on the tv in the common room, and whilst everyone sat down to watch it, my eyes were only on her.

- Timeskip -

(y/n) was out of Heights Alliance for the day, visiting her baby sister so I sat alone in the common room, simply reading a book. That was until Yaoyorozu and Jirou walked in, carrying their school bags and a mountain of textbooks. I was the only one who knew of their relationship according to them, as I had accidentally walked into the classroom whilst they were carelessly kissing. They begged me to keep it a secret due to the fact that Yaoyorozu's family were very strict and traditional, something I understood. I was good friends with the two girls anyway, so they knew they could trust me.

"Hello Todoroki! Do you fancy doing some studying with us?" Yaoyorozu asked as she sat down at one of the tables.

"Not if I'll be interrupting a date," I said and the two blushed.