𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘷𝘪𝘬𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥

*:・゚trigger warnings : none .ೃ*ˎ

"you really shouldn't have spent the whole weekend binging criminal minds." tommy said with a laugh, handing sophia a spare pound for their coffee. "yeah whatever, give me the money, arsehole." she said with a tired smile. he handed her the dollar, allowing her to walk to up to the cashier and buy two iced lattes.

"thank you." she said, her smile covered by a mask as she was handed the two coffees. sophia walked over to where tommy was standing, handing him one of the coffees. "you're welcome for paying." he said sarcastically, she slapped his arm, "you lended me a pound because i was one pound short, dickhead." he laughed as she shook her head.

as sophia pulled down her mask down to sip her drink, hoping it will give her at least enough energy to get through the long lecture, she noticed two girls, holding their phone as if they were recording her and tommy. she looked at them, eyebrows knitted in confusion before it clicked that they were indeed recording them. sophia let a quiet sigh slip past her lips as she waved at the camera, a sarcastic smile playing on her lips.

"god, fucking privacy." she said under her breath. "what?" tommy asked, looking at her weird. "some girls were just recording us." she said, tommy raised his eyebrows. "thats what you get when you're famous." he shrugged. "oh you're so up your own ass." she laughed, grabbing his arm and dragging him towards the bus stop.

the two of them tossed the empty coffee cups into a bin nearby as they approached the bus. "so you have that really big thing coming up in the lore, right?" sophia asked as they waited. he nodded, "yeah in like in a week-"

"TOMMY!" the blond was cut off by a scream, someone yelling his name. he gave sophia a confused look, the brunette just shrugged at tommy. "yeah!?" he yelled back, his eyes finally finding three young boys across the street. "if you had to pick between 1,000 woman or vikkstar, which would you pick?" sophia's eyes went wide as the pair held in laughs. "uh, sophia what the fuck do i say?" he asked quietly. sophia laughed, covering it up with a cough, "don't answer thats so embarrassin-" "VIKKSTAR!" he yelled back. sophia gasped and hit his arm as they laughed.

the group of kids followed them into the bus, not in a creepy way but in a friendly way. "so you guys watch tom's videos?" sophia asked them as they took their seats. "yeah, huge fans." one of the boy said, sitting the row across from sophia and tommy. she nodded, "careful, don't feed his ego too much." she joked.

they continued talking until sophia and tommy had to get off for their classes, thanking the group before getting off. "wow, mister famous over here." she poked his arm as he opened the door with a laugh. "whatever, you're literally georgenotfound's sister." he said. she rolled her eyes as they walked through the halls, heading to their lecture.

"you wanna go to my house after this?" tommy asked as they sat down, again, picking their usual spots in the back. actually, the seats they sat in were the same ones from the day sophia said pog and he heard. she nodded, leaning her head on her hand. tommy sighed as he leaned back in his chair.

once the class was over the pair made their way out of the class, the lecture was longer than expected and by the end of the class sophia's arm had fallen asleep and she had a horrible headache. sophia groaned, shaking her arm awake. "god that teacher is so annoying." she said. "not as bad as mr.brett." tommy said honestly, sophia giving him an agreeing nod.

the two friends walked towards the bus, just on time. "TOMMY!" a couple yelled from their scooter, sophia caught a glimpse of the scooters pass them. she turned to tommy who just shrugged and laughed. "its what the third time today?" she laughed. "i don't know, something like that."

"my head hurts so fucking bad, i'm sleeping on the bus." sophia stated as they sat down. "alright, i have to call wil and phil." she nodded, taking off her sweatshirt and rolling it up to lean her head on.

tommy poked sophia's shoulder, debating if he should just take the sweatshirt from under her head. he eventually deciding against that because if he did that her headache would only get worse from hitting the window and she would just kill him. "sophia, were at the park get up." he said. she sat up, rubbing her eyes before nodding and sliding from the uncomfortable seats.

"tommyinnit?" a girl said from nearby. sophia and tommy turned around, seeing a girl with a notepad and a phone in hand. "yes?" he asked, turning around to face her completely. "oh my god, me and my girlfriends and huge fans! can i get a picture?" she said with a smile.

tommy looked at sophia, eyes literally full of excitement. sophia nodded her head and patted his arm. "i'll take the photo!" sophia said happily. the girl nodded with a smile, opening her notepad and revealing sketches and drawings of his iconic red and white shirt. tommy looked at sophia excitedly, hitting her arm. she laughed quietly at his excitement before taking her phone for her to take the photos.

"she was so cool!" tommy gushed. "i know." sophia laughed, both of them continuing to walk down the street. "can we watch up?" tommy asked with a hopeful smile, sophia laughed, "you cry every time we watch that, so yes."

"vikkstar would be proud." tommy and sophia's conversation was interrupted by a random guy walking past. as fast as he said vikkstar would be proud he was gone. "i'm so fucking done." sophia said before the both of them almost collapsed in laughter.

sophia and tommy glanced at each other, hearing whispers behind them. yet again it was some random kids. "dude, i'm going to snap if we keep getting stalked." she said to her blond friend quietly. he nodded in agreement.

"tommyinnit, your videos are ass." the younger boy said. sophia slapped a hand over her mouth. "w-what." tommy said, turning around as he struggled to not laugh. "your videos are shit!" he said louder. sophia snorted, both of them holding in laughter. all it took was one single glance from sophia to tommy before the both of them bursted out in laughter. sophia was literally holding her stomach.

"your videos suck!" he yelled again, obviously he wasn't as amused as them and found their laughing angering. sophia grabbed tommys arm, "so my house?" she asked, still calming down from their laughing fit. he nodded and sophia started running, dragging him with her as they laughed.

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

oh yeah, new chapter 🕺🕺🕺
im about to start writing a new dream chapter
cuz its been a while since i updated that
also, FIVE MOR CHAPTERS LEFT

GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BEFORE I IDK ILL BE MAD