Part 16

"Trip?" You quivered your brows once Jungkook completed saying. After his arrival, you found him lingering in your office every now and then. He was also into business and was learning work from both of his  brothers. If he wasn't at the Kim Industries, then he would be at the Kim Corporations, which was handled by Seokjin. 

"Yeah carrot! Just imagine how amazing it would be." He leaned towards the desk of your cubicle. "And who is going for this trip, bun?" You say while typing on the computer. He can roam around freely but you clearly can't! "We. Of course." He shrugged his shoulders but frowned at your lack of attention.

"Yaah!" You directed towards him who now tapped on the desktop to finally gain your eyes on him. "Now that I have your whole attention my lady, please shower me with your wise opinion." You chuckled seeing his overdramatic self bow in front of you. Your other colleagues laughed at him too.

"If you are going then I will come too." You pulled his nose making his bunny smile appear but it dropped after hearing a very familiar and firm voice from behind. "Done with all the chit-chats? Then get back to work everybody." Taehyung roared angrily once after putting his glaring eyes on you. You gulped nervously. Not because you were scared of him. You were actually nervous.

After the small stunt which was pulled by him, most probably both of you, where you two almost kissed each other, you have been getting alerted in his presence. You couldn't control the way your heartbeats were going frenzy around him and everything about him was just fascinating you to a different level. You would reason your overthinking about him for the way you were feeling but the attraction was certainly undeniable.

He wasn't also in a very good condition either. The man who would once used to think and in a way romanticise his work was now getting midnight, early mornings and late evenings thoughts of his secretary, you. You invaded not only his mind but his sleep too and now even your sight and voice would send him to a fantastical state of all the goodies. Truly euphoric.

But currently, the way you were chilling out was torturing him because certainly you were smiling widely with adoration in your eyes for another man. His heart was burning and the way it did was evident in his eyes but everything was shaded behind his cold personality like always. "Hyung I- " "Jeon Jungkook. It's sir here." He glared at the younger who pouted a little but still nodded his head. He was already reminded a number of times to call him sir in the office premises but this little pumpkin would always forget it.

"And why didn't you pass me my schedule today?" He looked back at you. "I have emailed it to you already." you defended. "And that's it? Who will do the explanation? Don't make me regret selecting you as my secretary Miss Lee." You frowned mentally as he walked away and Jungkook just passed you a casual wink with a confused shrug making you smile a little. You raised your finger and put it beside your temple gesturing that "he is crazy" to which Jungkook put his thumbs up, agreeing with you.

"May I come in sir?" You spoke under gritted teeths. You were angry at him. Of course you were. He just cannot yell at you like that. Especially when you did sort of nothing to get scolded. "Come." You stepped in, standing in front of him with your notepad. "I would appreciate it if you quit gossiping and concentrate more on work when in office." He chimed and you held onto your notepad tightly, trying to keep yourself calm.

"Sure sir. I am sorry." You looked down, sulking to yourself. "Now let's talk about some business Miss Lee. Only if you are done with your carrot and bun sh*ts!" He grunted making you frown more. "Yaah! You can't mock the nickname which I gave him." Your remark made him instantly look up at you. "I am mocking your unprofessionalism. Don't you know how to behave with your colleagues and how to call them inside an office?" His grip on the file tightened.