author's notes ☁️

a/n: so apparently i'm starting a third book before i've finished the other two. big shock!

i'm excited for this one though, don't think it'll be as long as the others but i've still got plenty of ideas.

🤍structure🤍

~ this story takes place from 6th year and won't always follow the structure of the books perfectly so as to make it flow better. hopefully this won't be a problem, feel free to fill in the gaps mentally if this will bother you! :)

~ i'm going to keep the chapters relatively short where i can so that i can upload more frequently and move the plot onwards :)

🤍updates🤍

~ i am still finishing 'fatherhood' as i write this and i'm doing 'where the sun drops' too so this isn't my priority but i'm still updating at least a couple of times every week so far

🤍trigger warnings🤍

~ i would describe this as a relatively provocative fic, it's definitely mature rated and i guess quite smutty so if you aren't into that, then avoid this one!

~ there may be homophobic language in here which i feel isn't inappropriate for me to use as i'm not straight myself, however if this will hurt you then again, avoid chapters if i've flagged them with that tw:)

~ drug references and use later in the story too, again, something to avoid if that's a trigger for you

thanks for reading all that, and if you do enjoy my writing please like, comment and share with your hp friends !! check out my other works too, and let me know in my messages if there's anything of yours you'd like me to check out in return :))

~ paradisedraco