Chapter 6

"Woah!" Asta exclaimed, "Why would you say that to a royal!?"

"So what, she can't do anything back" Kimono said," she obviously can't control her magic."

"Of course she can!" Magna protesed,"she's a Royal, part of the Silva family!"

"Trust me, I could tell" Kimono said as he was walking off.

Asta chose to follow her instead of walking off though. Noelle went near a lake and started training and trying to control her magic.

"You having fun stalking" Kimono whispered into Asta's as they were crouched into a bush.

"Aghhhhh!" Asta shouted.

"If you keep shouting than she's going to see u........"

"Hey you insects, were you spying on me!" Noelle  yelled.

Suddenly Noelle tried to attack both of them but the spell came right back at her and she got trapped in her own water bubble.

"Shit, we gotta go!" Kimono exclaimed.

"Hey, what are you!" Asta yelling back as Kimono picked him up and started running back to the hideout.

"Oh good y'all are back" Magna said.

"Where were you guys" asked Vanessa.

"Don't worry about it" Kimono responded.

"You could put me down now now!" exclaimed Asta.

"Oh, my bad" Kimono said as he dropped him on his face.

"Aggh!" Asta said in pain.

"Was this your faults?" Yami asked in a serious face.

"Kinda" Kimono responded.

Yami then grabbed them both by the back of there shirts and said;

"You two are going to fix the problem by going up there and stopping her."

At this point Noelle was about 75 feet off the ground and destroying every single tree in sight.

"There's only one problem, we can't fly" Kimono said.

"Shut up and surpass your limits." Yami said as he threw them directly at the direction of Noelle.

"Wood Magic: Wooden Sleg Hammer"

"Let's do this, Kimono!" Asta yelled as he took his sword out of his griomore.

"Right!" Kimono yelled back.

"Agggghhhh!" both of them shouted.

Asta and Kimono hit the spell at the same time and the bubble burst instantly.

"Got it" Kimono thought.

"Damn it!" Kimono yelled as he realized they were all falling 80 feet from the air.

"Were done for!" Asta exclaimed.

Luckily, Finral was quick to put them through one of his portals. While Kimono and Noelle landed pretty softly to the ground, Asta fell on his face again.

"Dang it, are they just going to mock me again?" Noelle thought.

"Wow, that was so awesome Noelle!" Asta marveled.

"I hate to admit it but, you have some strong magic power," Kimono said,"if you just learn how to control it, you'll be a very strong magic knight."

"Its no doubt that you're a royal failure," Magna said coldly as Noelle looked down in embarrassment,"but were all failures, so just join us."

"I believe this is yours" Vanessa said as she put Noelle's robe back on her shoulders.

"Also, you three get some rest," Yami said as he was walking back inside,"Tomorrow is your first mission."