|| 3 ||

C H A P T E R  3

C H A P T E R 3

Paris.

to some it is country knows for its love, beauty and culture. Filled with hopes, dreams, and fantasies of the heart.

from the efiel tower, to the catherdrale of notre dame.

even in the smallest, simplest things are seen as beauty, romatizing life, and all the little things.

from the cobbled streets, artists lined up on the side of the brigde as they paint the walls in their art, the cafe's and there delicaces whose scent lingers in the air, to the blooming gardens

its a place I call home

called..

a place that once brought me so much joy and happiness, now only reminds me of painful and bitter memories. The place I onced loved with all my heart, didnt seem so lovable anymore.

This moments, memories, they all seemed to hide the horrible truth, beneath the beauty lies the ugly truth.

That although I found him, and all our moments together bright and happy, to him they were nothing but beautiful lies, a tedious burden, that clouded his desires, and prevented himself from finding real love, the love he wanted.

the cobbled streets remind me of our path we walked together, when we first started working together, going through all the bumps and blocks in our way, over coming them together. Holding each other, helping each other ever step of the way, but now we got on different shoes

the cafes. we'd go to, sitting for hours talking hours felt like seconds, the gardens we would stroll through, emersed so much into the beauty, that we would forget everything around us.

the art that decorated the walls, reminded of the time I would stare at him in awe as he painted and drew whatever inspired him, whatever caught his eyes, whatever he loved..

maybe that's why he never drew me.

there was a time I could always understand him, now I don't even recognize him.

I will always love Paris, but my heart no longer beats for paris, it is no longer emerished in the beauty of paris, instead of bright colors and beauty, all I see is grey.

I love Paris but im no longer in love with Paris

Im ready for a fresh start, new beginnings, and new possibilities, a new chance to fall back into love with life.

maybe this is how valery felt when she decided to leave new york for paris, she wanted to breath, and it turned out good for her, hopefully it will for me to, who knows maybe I might also return to Paris one day, maybe I wont, I do have my mother here after all, but I'll worry about that when I cross that road, for now I want to focus on the now.