Chapter 34

Harlows POV

The next day,
Wednesday at lunch..

It was lunch and me and Levi decided to go to the music room. Since I needed to talk to him or more like perpare him for facing my brothers tomorrow.

I sat on a chair in the music room waiting for Levi to come back since he forgot something. My leg was bouncing up and down. I wasn't nervous...I was nervous for him.

The door opened and in walked Levi.
"Hey so what do you need to talk to me about?" He said bring a chair infront of me. Sitting down and placing his bag on the floor looking directly into my eyes.

"Okay so you know how your picking me up from my house tomorrow?"

"Yes and?" He was confused.

"Well my brothers want to meet you and whatever and I mean whatever they say tomorrow don't mind them okay?" I put emphasis on the whatever.

He grabbed my hands and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Harl is this what your so worried about? Your brothers can't scare me off. Okay maybe they are scary but I'll never let them see that."

But see thats the thing they're not scary to me sometimes but I'm afraid of what they will say to him. They might even kill him.

"Okay but I mean it don't say anything stupid tomorrow." He nodded and then laughed.

"Levi I'm serious I would like to have my boyfriend in one peice tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his arm.

"Ow! You know your gonna have to kiss it better" he said playfully a smirk played his lips.

I leaned in giving him a kiss on the lips. I then pulled away and smiled.

"Much better" he smiled.

"But I'm still getting you back." He smirked again. Before I could react he lifted me over his shoulder and started running around the room like a mad man. Both of us were laughing our heads off when another person walked into the room.

Levi quickly placed me back on the ground. We both looked at who walked in. It was only Ms.Belle our music teacher.

"Ah just the two people I was looking for!" She clasped her hands together.

"What do you need miss?" Levi asked.

"Ah yes..so I was hoping if you two could play a duet at the dance tomorrow since one of our performances has cancelled and you two are the next best thing." She looked at us with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry aswell. You don't need to bring your own guitars since we will provide it." She added.

I looked at Levi and he looked at me and gave me a smile and a nod.

"We will do it!" I said.

"Yay! Well I'll leave you two to practise for tomorrow by!" Ms.Belle waved goodbye and left.

"Soooo what song do you want to do?" I said

He smirked.