36 - that boy is not welcome

*hahahaha ;)*

My eyes flutter open as I feel someone peppering soft kisses all over my face. Ashton puts a leg on either side of my body and proceeds to slowly caress my arms and neck.

"You're so beautiful," He moans against my neck in a deep voice. He trails wet kisses all along my skin and then puts his mouth beside my ear, "Let me touch you."

I nod quickly and my breath catches in my throat when he slides down my body, lifting up my shirt to kiss my lower stomach. He reaches a sensitive spot and teasingly drags his fingers over it, making me move around in anticipation.

He looks up at me and smiles smugly. "It's your pick, baby girl. Do you want this..." He rotates my bottom lip around with one long finger and I nod sheepishly.

"Or do you want this?" His tongue runs along his bottom lip as he leans up on one arm. When he gets close to me, he doesn't kiss me. His tongue wets my lip and I shudder embarrassingly.

"Do you want me to touch you or taste you? Let me tell you something first.." He whispers as he moves beside my ear. His hand starts rubbing over my pants and I whimper quietly.

"I have dreams about my face between your legs," He breathes, putting a little more pressure into the movement of his hand. I close my eyes and place a hand over his that is making me feel this way.

"More," I tell him quietly. His hand moves away and he gives me a knowing look. A low laugh escapes his mouth when I start pushing him back down below. I feel him start to pull down my pants, lifting my hips to get them off quickly.

"Maddie!" A familiar voice yells. I try to sit up, but Ashton shakes his head and continues to take off my underwear. He lays his large palm against my stomach and I try to relax a little.

I'm pushed back gently until my head is on top of my pillows. Ashton's on his knees but I feel him start to spread my legs and my face flushes.

He begins to lay down on his stomach and I focus on the ceiling. I feel his fingers touching my hand and then he's intertwining our hands. His fingers are so long that the tips of his fingers reach my wrist as I hold his hand. He gives one, quick reassuring squeeze before he's kissing the inside of my thighs.

"Maddie, you are so..." He rasps as he slowly pulls himself even closer to me. I feel his short stubble grazing my sensitive skin every time he kisses me and it's driving me crazy.

"Maddie, you are just so-"

"Maddie, your parents aren't home so I thought it'd be okay-" Peter walks in my room and I feel Ashton back away from me quickly. I embarrassingly get out of the position I was in and stand up, looking for my clothes.

"Here," Ashton whispers as he hands me my underwear. He stands in front of me as I get dressed and I'm grateful. I peek up at him as he just stares at an angry Peter.

"Who the fuck is this? Get away from Maddie," Peter marches over and pulls Ashton away roughly. Ashton let's out a long breath and then licks his lips slowly. I can tell he's doing his best to control his temper.

"No, who the fuck are you?" Ashton yells, apparently mad that he had been interrupted. Peter raises both of his eyebrows and laughs humorlessly. He gives me a dirty look and I feel so ashamed.

"I'm her boyfriend. You were just eating out my girlfriend!" Peter screams, but I shake my head.

"No, he's not my-" I run up to Ashton but he can't look at me.

"I was so stupid to think you'd still like me. I'm sorry, I'll go," Ashton says glumly as he walks towards the door. I watch him walk out into my hall and just stand there.