1.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"London let's get out the house we never do nothing. " Mariah whined.

"Man you always wanna go somewhere and be seen you need to sit your stupid ass down somewhere." I stated laughing.

"See you always planning let's go somewhere fun... like Chuck E. Cheese." She said and I sat and thought about the idea.

"Ight let's go I'll be ready in 30." I said before hanging up.

I got out the bed and started to browse through my closet.

"Do I feel like getting cute cute today or just cute?" I asked myself before picking up a shirt along with a corset and some tights.

I laid my outfit on the bed and hopped in the shower. After I got out the shower I lotioned up and began to finish up my hygiene routine.

"I regret telling this bitch I'll go." I mumbled as I began to brush my teeth.

My phone started ringing and it was Mariah.

"Say." I answered. "I'm down the street I'll be there in bout 5 minutes." She replied. And I just simply said ok.

I began to put on my outfit starting with my undergarment and ending with my shoes.

"Just got done getting dressed like a bad bitch should." I mumbled and I posed in the mirror.

I soon hear a horn so I grabbed my purse and my lipgloss heading out the door.

"Bitch you look so fucking pretty." She yelled as she recorded me.

"Thank you bitch I try." I said as I flipped my hair and laughed.

"Connect to the aux cord real quick." She stated and she unhooked her phone and passed it to me.

I started to play Red Rum by NBA Youngboy.

This for all them 38 babies out the North you hear me?
Look, gang
"This that red rum shit, fuck how you come shit
Better keep your gun bitch, fuck where you from bitch. " I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"You a whole character." She stated and she laughed and pulled up to a stop sign.

"Bitch why we in a neighborhood Chuck E. Cheese ain't round here."

"Ugh I kinda lied about-" I cut her off and started yelling youngboy once again.

"I go by YoungBoy, what it is? Pull up, me and twin, and you know we full of pills Dusty ass hoe, mane get the fuck up out my grill Fuck your old mane, he gon' get hit with the steel These niggas some hoes, man they don't want no smoke 38 baby, I aint slipping bitch I keep a pole."

"Ight I'm done I'm out of breath." I said as I held my chest breathing loudly.

"As I was saying I kinda lied to you about going to Chuck E. Cheese." She said with a pouting face.

"Nigga where tf we going then." I asked while squinting my eyes at her.

"We going to hang with my boyfriend Devontae and his gang." She said while pulling up to a two story house.

"You foul asf for that bro you know ion like meeting new people." I said while getting out the car shutting the door.

"Girl they cool asf you'll see." She said as she locked her car and knocked on the door.

"You missing the point you ain't tell me we was coming here." I said while rolling my eyes and leaning on a chair on the porch.

The door opened and a ugly brownskin came to the door.

"Whatitdo babyyy." He said as he hugged Mariah.

"Hey bae." She replied and she pulled back from the hug.

"My bad Ian see you my name devontae but you can call me vontae." He said while sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"London." I said dryly and walked around him.

"She seem rude asf." He tried to whisper. "She just mad rn." Mariah replied.

"Fuck both of y'all dusty bitches." I said as I put my middle finger up and walked towards the living room.

A baby came running to me crying and yanking on my leg. I picked him up and wiped his face.

"Aww what's wrong baby?" I asked my poking my bottom lip out.

"I want juju." He replied while pointing to the kitchen.

I attempted to put him down and walk to the kitchen but he wrapped his legs around me and started crying again.

"Ok ok I'm sorry what type of juice you want?" I asked as he pointed to the apple juice. I reached into the dish rack and pulled out his supply cup.

I rinsed the cup and filled it with apple juice and passed it to him. I then walked into the living room and found a seat where nobody was sitting.

"What's your name?" I asked the baby.

"I Kaiden." He replied while sipping his juice.

"London you still mad?" Mariah asked while poking her lip out. I simply just flipped her off and started scrolling on Instagram.

I then switched to YouTube and turned on cocomelon for Kaiden.

"You not gone introduce us to your friend?" One of the dudes asked while eating a pop tart.

"Nigga you can introduce yourself she right there." Mariah said while point at me. "You stupid piece of shit anyways my name Jordan." He said and then pointed to another boy. "That's ace and K3 upstairs otp rn."

"Oh well I'm London." I said while adjusting Kaiden on my lap. "If y'all don't mind me asking who baby is this?"

" That's K3 baby." He said as he crumbled up his pop tart paper and him and ace left out the door.

I looked down again hearing light snores from Kaiden so I gently picked him up and was about to try to find a room to lay him in.

The first room I came across I knocked on the door and waited on a response when I noticed it sounded empty I opened the door to see a boy mugging me.

"The fuck you doing with my baby." He said while getting up and snatching Kaiden from me.

"Bitch I was finna come lay him down if you must know." I said while trying turning around.

Just before I started walking he pulled my arm and said "Who you calling a bitch don't get fucked up lil girl." And then roughly pushed me out the door slamming it.

"Well fuck you too." I mumbled while pulling my shirt down and walking back down the stairs.

____________________________________
• So I don't proof read so if you find mistakes you can correct it in the comments or you can just use your context clues.

•Imma try to be consistent with this book but idkkkk.

•But anyways vote and comment!!! Don't be a shy reader interact with me!