chapter 32

Trigger warning:

We do not support nor endorse any of what will happen in this chapter. It might be sensitive to sum people please read at your own risk.

Bailey's POV:

I put the phone down on the kitchen table.

Sighing, I look out of the window in hopes of hushing my loud thoughts. now that they have the phone they're becoming a real threat.

If those videos were to be streamed cops will get involved. I surely don't need more problems in my life.

"Hey, how did it go?" Blake wonders making his presence in the house known. He was outside making sure 'no harm touches old carter'.

Blake is the only person that witnessed my whole life with his eyes. He has been there since elementary school, stood up for me, and was there when I needed him but like everyone else he wanted something in return too, he wanted my feelings that were already dead.

At first, I kept refusing it and pushing him away but then when I killed my ex, who by the way didn't deserve to live, the time came when I needed a second hand, someone who I was sure would never snitch.

lying at that time about my feelings wasn't the worst I've done, and is still not the worst. I mean when you have a dead body to hide you wouldn't give a shit if you're playing with people's hearts, that sounded a bit harsher than I intended.

"They know better than to mess with me. Now, I have something in mind, sit down we need to discuss it," I inform him.

He sits down and I start making the plan while talking, it kind of comes naturally, "I still haven't sent the date and location. I want you to find an abandoned warehouse that'll be far from the city," I inform.

"Don't you think it'd be better if I went in your place? Like that, you would be safe and if the police are involved already you would have time to run away," he argues.

I shrug my shoulders, "I'm planning on ending this now and forever, I need you to stay hidden."

"Hidden from what?"

"I'm almost sure the videos will get to the police sooner or later. That Andrea isn't going down without a fight so she shall receive one. I'll be meeting them, once you get the chance I want you to end her life. But not before you make sure I have the phone." I explain playing with the phone this whole time.

"They would be waiting for me to make a move, they would never suspect you would kill,"

He hesitates before speaking, that might mean he doesn't like the plan. I never said he should like the plan.

Blake scratches the back of his head as if he's nervous to speak his mind, "do we have to kill her?"

"Why? did you develop feelings for her too?" I ask while leaning forward.

He shakes his head in objection, "no! It's just that," he pauses and avoided eye contact, " we don't have to do this. It's useless,"

"The only useless thing is you if you don't do as I say," I attack him losing my temper, wrong move.

He furrows his eyebrows, "excuse me?"

"I'm sorry," I apologize and rush to him, "I'm so sorry," I caress his cheek, "you know I'm stressed I didn't mean to get mad at you,"

When he moves his head away from my hand I add, "you know I love you, right?"

"You're only using me for revenge aren't you?" He States facts putting my hand back to my side.