Night on the town

(Or Valentino's attempts of botching up a first date before being screwed up)
----------------

Alastor was never as nervous as he was now. He had already gotten ready for his date with Angel, in a nice red tuxedo, outside of his normal attire.

His ears perked up as he heard familiar footsteps coming towards him.

Angel was dressed in a green fringed flapper dress, which made her stand out in a good way. Along with a black mink wrap on her shoulders, she certainly looked classy.

Oh Satan, if he don't impress her, nothing will.

"So where do you plan for us to go?" Angel asked.

"Well, thankfully I know this café along the town that makes excellent cuisine! Then I hoped to travel around the hell gardens!"

"Isn't that area forbidden?"Angel asked as she smirked.

"Possibly." Alastor 'innocently' grinned.

Angel just shook her head and let her date lead the way.
----------
Valentino couldn't believe his luck when he saw Angel and Alastor at a café since he had to get her.

"I just need to find a way to get her alone, and then I'll wisk her away. Fighting the Radio Demon head-on would be too risky." He said as Vox and Velvet watched with him.

"Normally when we go look for 'new recruits', I'm up for it. But this may be going too far." Vox said nervously.

"Yeah, in fact the last person who dared to disturb..." Velvet said before pausing with a terrified expression.
"Actually we don't know what happened last person that dared to disturb The Spider Witch. Let alone the Radio Demon."

"Val, looks like their ending dinner now." Vox said as the pair was leaving while smiling and talking. ' though I have a bad feeling about this.' He thought.

----------
Alastor had laughed at something Angel had told him, that involved an aunt being blown up, but Valentino didn't care.

He frowned at the things that kept failing him right now.

So far, he had tried wasps nest, tacks, wild dogs, even some of his smoke.

But for some reason, they seemed to backfire on him. He got stung, bitten and among other things, leeches attacked him only.

'Should I mention to him Angel always prepares for things like this, say a misfortune spell?' Vox thought to himself.

"Thought I heard some eavesdroppers. Guess your shadow was right Alastor." A voice said behind them.

And there was the dating pair in question.

Both was an expression of fury with insidious smiles.

While Alastor had his usual demonic look, Angel gained an extra two pairs of eyes, her teeth were sharper, and she grew an additional pair of arms from her back.

"Valentino. I know you've been seeking me out for your 'buisness', but I have my dignity to keep in mind. Plus, I wonder,

Did you know that some spiders EAT moths?" Angel finished.

Though nothing really bad happened to the Vs, mostly Vox and Velvet mostly, Valentino got the most damage, and wouldn't be moving around for a while.

Alastor was silent as he saw the female spider strangle the moth halfway to a second death.

He was still silent as the Vs retreated, and Angel turned her attention back to him.

"Alastor. You ok? Al?"

Finally, Alastor looked Angel in the eye with a dazed look.

"Husk was right. I gotta be the most idiotic demon in Hell." As he yanked Angel to him.

"Huh? Wha-mmm?!"

Angel couldn't believe it.

Alastor. THE Radio Demon. Was kissing her!

It took her a good amount of will not to moan so loudly as she accepted the kiss, to Alastor's pleasure as he took it to pry into Angel's mouth, and she writhed with a jolt of pleasure as Alastor mapped out her cavern with his tongue.

Finally, the need for air overtook them, and a thin strand of saliva emerged, attached to their long tongues.

"*pants* I suppose you wouldn't object to..." Alastor started but didn't finish.

"Hey, I never had the chance before. But as you said, now I can live for myself. So, I'll take chances with you, deer." Angel teased as they headed back.
-------------
Man, longer than I intended! What do u think? plz comment!