chapter 23

It's late, but I don't care. The only thing I care about is getting Luna back. I know the Slytherin password to the common room because Draco told me it for emergencies. I walk right in and see Pansy sitting on the couch with a couple of other people.

"How the hell did you get in here Greene?" She says standing up. I walk right past her toward the rooms and she runs, stepping right in front of me.

"Get out of my way Pansy," I step closer to her. I have hated this girl since day one. She has always had a thing for Draco and I've known it since we were kids.

"He doesn't want to see you," she says smirking. I try to get past her, but she blocks me. She is about the same height as me, so I'm not intimidated by her.

"I swear if you don't move I will hurt you, Pansy," I say through my teeth.

"What are you going to do to me?" she mocks me and the boys she was sitting with begin to laugh.

I pull my fist back and punch her square in the nose. She falls back onto the floor and groans in pain holding her broken nose. I turn around and look back at the boys who are staring at me in shock. I bend down to Pansy and whisper to her.

"I've wanted to do that since the day I met you. Stay away from Draco you bitch," she just looks at me holding her face and I walk away proud. That felt good, but my hand is definitely bleeding. I ignore it and barge right into Draco's room. He is sitting up in bed reading something and looks up at me with pure shock on his face.

"We need to talk," I say sternly.

"What the hell is she doing here?" says Crabbe and I look over at him and Goyle who were obviously trying to sleep.

"I need to talk to Draco, alone," I say to them and they just stare at me. "So get the hell out!" I say and they both scramble to leave. I move out of their way and close the door behind them. I turn to Draco who is just staring at me.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you, but that was really hot," he says smiling at me.

"You should've seen me punch Pansy," I say. His mouth drops open.

"You did what? Is that why your hand is bleeding?"

"I'll tell you all about it another time. Right now I need your help. Luna was taken," I say waiting for his reaction.

"Luna? Oh, is that the weird girl who is always talking to the creatures in the woods?" He doesn't even know who Luna is really, so there is no way he knew about this. "What does that have to do with me?"

"She was taken to Malfoy Manor," I say and he makes an oh shape with his mouth.

"Well, I'm sorry but there is no way to get her so you better tell little Weasley not to try."

"She isn't. I need you to get me in there, so I can rescue Luna," I say and he shakes his head no.

"Are you insane? Do you know what will happen to you if you get caught? They will kill you Olivia!" He shouts and stands up. He still has one of his famous all black suits on. He makes me feel insecure with my black jeans and oversized ripped sweater.

"I won't get caught because you are going to get me in! Listen, if you don't help me then I'm going to do it anyways without you, so take your pick," I say crossing my arms. He sighs.

"Damn you, Lupin." I'm not Greene anymore, I like that. "Here's what is going to happen. The place is crawling with death eaters, so we will only be able to transport to the front gate. Once I get you through the gate we will have to get to the basement. That is where they are holding the prisoners. You will have to go down there yourself and figure out how to get her out. I will keep lookout and make sure no one gets to you," I nod at everything he is saying.